Clean, clean, clean and stylish pied a terre in the heart of downtown Ottawa.
This well appointed suite is fully furnished:
-your own private washer, dryer and dishwasher! (laundry & dishwasher soap is included-complimentary)
- wireless hi-speed internet - unlimited!
- brand new 42” LED TV (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free Netflix
- PS 3 with BluRay
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal (stocked by a Cordon Bleu Grand Diplome chef):
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., are complimentary!
- full size stove, fridge and dishwasher
- microwave oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware set and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- cozy, sophisticated; perfect for a single, couple, or couple with child (1 queen bed & 1 click-clack sofa)
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors
- bank of windows in the living room to bring in light
- queen size bed
- high-end brand name pillow-top mattress
- Clean, sterilized cotton sheets
- goose-down duvet
- fluffy towels
With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
You can trust our reputation and authenticity. This condo is one of a group that have been listed on the internet since 2009! Please ask the owner for more details.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid up to November of this year - 1 night minimum Monday to Thursday; 2 night minimum Fri, Sat, Sun; 3 night minimum holidays; 5 night minimum Christmas or New Years - Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HD cable, Neflix, in-suite laundry, stocked kitchen. - Rates based on single, double or triple occupancy. - $19 cleaning fee applies to all rentals up to 14 nights. For longer stays, please inquire.
Rates are valid from now to November the 14th of this year: Per night...Mon to Thur..$ 98 (min 1 night) Per night...Fri, Sat, Sun..$ 98 (min 2 night) Holidays.........................$115 (min 3 night)
$10 plus 13% HST parking per night if required (please advise when booking).
Holidays up until November of this year: Good Friday March 29 Easter Monday April 1 Victoria Day May 19 Canada Day July 1 Civic Holiday August 1 Labour Day September 2 Thanksgiving October 14
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Pets and Smoking Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
Walking distance to Parliament Hill, Governor General's Residence, 24 Sussex, Byward Market, U.S. Embassy; University of Ottawa; Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre; National Arts Centre; National Arts Gallery; Ministry of National Defence, French Embassy, British High Commission, Dept of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
4 live theatres, 1 rep theatre, 3 new release movie theatres, parks; 2 large grocery stores, liquor and beer stores, restaurants, bars, night life.
Parking is optional and is available for $10 plus 13% HST per night, per vehicle. The booking and payment must be done at time of condo reservation. The parking spot is 1/2 block (30 second walk) from condo.
Partial nights for parking are not available - must be reserved for entire stay.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Please contact the property owner/manager for availability.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Condo, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 3 $98 - $98 per night
$686 - $686 per week
$2,744 - $2,744 per month