IF YOU HAVE A LARGER GROUP, including children, then It doesn't get any better for urban living and seeing or visiting Ottawa. With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
You can trust in our fine reputation. Our properties have been rented on the internet since 2009 (please ask owner for further details).
This well appointed suite is:
- spacious; 1100 square feet; 10 foot high ceilings in living-dining room
- brand new 42” LED HDTV with PS3 BluRay (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free NETFLIX!!!
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors; with toasty under-the-floor heating in the all-marble bathroom - comfortable retro sofas
- expansive 7 foot high windows in living room-dining room
- queen-size beds in all three bedrooms - brand name mattresses - goose-down duvets
Coffee, tea, sugar, sugar substitute (enough for your first night) - microwave oven - 4-slice toaster - stainless steel pots and pans - full dinnerware sets and china for 12 - abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware - coffeemaker
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience (enough laundry soap, and dryer sheets for the first couple of loads).
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, 24-hour on-call property management is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid from today up to November 14 of 2013 - 1 nt min weeknights; 2 nt min Fri, Sat, Sun; 3 nt min holidays - Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HD cable, Netflix, in-suite laundry - Rates are based on occupancy of up to six people in one private group. - $45 cleaning fee for up to 14 nights. For longer stays, please inquire.
- If required, parking $10 per night per vehicle (inquire with owner)
Holidays up to November 14, 2013 year: Good Friday March 29 Easter Monday April 1 Victoria Day May 19 Canada Day July 1 Civic Holiday August 1 Labour Day September 2 Thanksgiving October 14
- Security deposit of $300.
Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
Walking distance to Parliament Hill, Governor General's Residence, 24 Sussex, Byward Market, U.S. Embassy; University of Ottawa; Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre; National Arts Centre; National Arts Gallery; Ministry of National Defence, French Embassy, British High Commission, Dept of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, 4 live theatres, 1 rep theatre, 3 new release movie theatres, parks; 2 large grocery stores, liquor and beer stores, restaurants, bars, night life.