Clean, cute, conveniently located, and stylish pied a terre in the heart of downtown Ottawa.
With the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
You can trust our reputation and authenticity. This condo is one of a group that have been listed online since 2009!
This well appointed suite is fully furnished:
- cozy, sophisticated; perfect for a single or couple, or three people - lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors - brand new 42” LED TV (with 290 digital and HD channels), and free Netflix - PS3 with BluRay
- bank of windows in the living room to bring in light
- queen-size bed - high-end brand name pillow-top mattress - Clean, sterilized cotton sheets - goose-down duvet
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal: - full stove and fridge - microwave oven - stainless steel pots and pans - full dinnerware set and china - abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware - coffeemaker - huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., all complimentary - hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
- Washer and dryer (full-size and includes laundry soap) that is shared with another condo in the building (and it is not in the basement!)
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid up to November of this year
- 1 night minimum Monday to Thursday; 2 nights minimum Friday, Saturday, Sunday; 3 nights minimum Holidays; 5 nights minimum Christmas or New Years
- Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HDTV cable, Neflix, stocked kitchen.
- Rates based on single, double, triple occupancy.
- $19 cleaning fee applies for all rental stays up to 14 nights. For longer stays, please inquire.
- Parking is optional. A parking spot is a 1/2 block away (30 second walk) and is $10 plus HST per night per vehicle. When requesting a booking, please inform us whether you want parking or NOT.
Holiday up to November 2013: Good Friday March 29 Easter Monday April 1 Victoria Day May 19 Canada Day July 1 Civic Holiday August 1 Labour Day September 2 Thanksgiving October 14
- Monthly rates are based on 4 weeks (28 days).
Pets and Smoking - Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.