Location, location, location! Comfortable one bedroom apartments in a lovely, quiet and peaceful resort in the heart of Naama Bay and 5 minutes by taxi from Old Sharm. The resort has four swimming pools and has beautiful landscaped gardens.
The apartments are clean, fully furnished and maintained to high standard. They consist of:
- Lounge: a very spacious lounge with a sofa that also converts to a double bed, TV and satellite box with numerous international channels available, large picture windows and patio doors leading on to the balcony. The lounge also has a powerful and quiet air conditioning unit. - Balcony: furnished with table and chairs. A perfect place to start the day with breakfast on the terrace and again for chilling at the end of a long day! - Kitchen: open plan and fully equipped – large fridge/freezer, cooker and oven, utensils, crockery, pans etc. - Bedroom: double bed (can be converted to two singles if required), dressing table, mirror, two bed side tables and closet - Bathroom: large and airy with toilet, sink and shower - Roof terrace: wonderful views of the sea and mountains, an ideal place to relax and watch the spectacular sunsets
We have many on-site facilities:
- There are four pools with sunbeds and umbrellas. Each pool has a shallow pool for young children - The resort has 24h security - There is a laundry service at your request at very reasonable rates - The apartments have a cleaning service at your request at very reasonable rates during the rest of your stay - Internet USB stick chargeable for a small fee - Reception office with helpful, English-Dutch-Arabic speaking staff - Our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist our guests 24/7 to make your stay as enjoyable as it can be - We can book your taxi, rental car and excursions - A super market for the basics is located at the entrance of the resort and you will find the largest super market in Sharm on walking distance - We offer a free pick up from the airport (minimum stay of 7 nights) - We can provide a small shopping upon request, ready for you to use when you arrive (water, milk, coffee, tea, bear, wine, sugar, eggs, bread etc.) (chargable) - The nearest beach is on walking distance from the resort - Since we are located in the heart of all the action, the transport is just at our doorstep (taxis, minibuses for as little as 1.0 L.E.)
Sharm El Sheikh is the place for holidaymakers of all kinds - those looking for fun and action, those looking for the best place in the world to dive and for those who simply want to relax and chill in the sun.
There are so many activities for all ages, here are but a few:
- Snorkelling - from the beach or spend a day out on a boat - Diving - one of the best locations in the world, there are endless possibilities for all levels of divers - Glass bottom boats - for those who want to explore the sea but do not like to get wet! - Casinos - if you are feeling lucky! - Watersports - every kind available here such as parasailing, banana boats, waterskiing, canoeing etc. etc. - Jeep safari - explore further afield, trips can take you out of Sharm to explore the beauty of the Sinai - Mount Sinai - climb the mountain to see the sunrise and experience the tranquility - St Catherine's Monastery - the oldest inhabited monastery in the world - Camel riding and horse riding - amble along the beach on the back of these magnificent animals - Quad biking - have fun in the desert on that back of a powerful quad
We can book all these excursions for you. We use reputable tour operators to ensure the best experience possible.
Naama Bay itself is quite a place! It has everything...
- Restaurants - you can dine under the stars, looking over the water or on the promenade. There are too many restaurants to mention, but if you need a recommendation, just ask us - Fast food joints - fancy a burger? There are McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut - the list goes on... - Coffee houses - need coffee? There are Starbucks, Costa Coffee, Cilantro and all the local versions - Shisha cafes - endless amounts of these. Try the local shisha whilst lounging on cushions and watching the world go by! And take a fresh mango juice too - it's fabulous here! - Shopping - Sharms largest malls are in Naama Bay and you buy everything from handbags to leather goods to tacky souvenirs! We also have Old Market which is only 5 minutes by taxi from our resort, for the fussiest shoppers. - Bars - many, many local and international bars ranging from TGI Fridays and Hard Rock Cafe to lots of local and expat bars - on the beaches, on the roof or on the promenade - Clubs - Pacha has an enormous club here, as does Little Buddha and a host of many others - Beaches - there are plenty in Naama, some private, some public and all have access to the stunning Red Sea and amazing corals and underwater life
- We offer a simple, clear price of 25 euro per night or 150 euro per week, based on maximum 3 persons. The costs of extra persons are available upon request. Water/electricity/gas are included in the price.
- Booking the apartment requires a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental price in advance. The remaining 75% should be paid in cash upon arrival. We offer two means for paying the deposit if you do decide to book the apartment: 1. Use Paypal - we can send you a payment request, you then log into the website and deposit the 25% 2. Pay the deposit into our bank account (we will send you the details) and send us an email with the amount you have paid and in which currency. We will then send you a confirmation of receipt.
- For late availability please contact us a.s.a.p. by either email or phone. (Standard rates apply even for last minute bookings.)
- Check in time is 14.00 (2 PM) and check out time is at 12.00 (noon).
- As soon as we receive your enquiry, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
1. We accept no liability whatsoever for any travel arrangements and in particular accept no liability for any loss, personal injury, or death incurred whilst residing in this apartment or on this resort.
2. Any booking made by you or through a 3rd party are subject to these (the owners) terms and conditions.
3. The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. By making a booking you have read these terms and conditions and agree to comply with them.
4. We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control which we, the apartment owners, couldn't for see or avoid even with all due care.
5. Any damages caused whilst residing in the apartment must be reported to the rental manager immediately and paid for. Please note the room is checked on departure for damage and breakages.
6. The 25% deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation is not done 7 days or more before arrival date.
7. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended!
8. Children must be supervised AT ALL TIMES!
9. Pets are not allowed. Please note:
A: Although smoking is not allowed in the apartment. It is preferred that you smoke in the balcony area, ash trays are provided. Smoking shisha in the apartment is not allowed, an area outside is provided for this.
B: It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions of this apartment. We suggest you make a copy of the terms and Conditions. We (the owners) have the right at our sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any items or conditions of these terms without notice or liability to you.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt
Apartment, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 3 €25 - €30 per night
€150 - €180 per week
€600 - €720 per month