Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 430 sqft, great view, clean, bright (# 289) #289
Living Room (1)
Master Bedroom (1)
Dining Room (1)
Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 430 sqft, great view, clean, bright (# 289)
Enjoy a pleasant stay in this central location. Directly in front of the door is the pulsing city center of this historical old town. A perfect starting point for sightseeing, shopping and strolling around the city. Located in close proximity to the cathedral, university, theater, musical hall, cinemas. 2 minutes walk to the pedestrian zone. Coffee bars, restaurants, pubs in the next surrounding. Just a few steps away from the supermarket. 430 square feet., key advantages: great view, clean, bright, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Freiburg im Breisgau, Walking distance into downtown Freiburg im Breisgau is only 3 minutes, This is a 2 room apartment with a size of 40 square meters (430 square feet)
* Living area: seats for 3 persons, bed settee for the 3rd person, LCD- television (cable), radio, CD-player * Dining area: seats for 3 persons, microwave with grill, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, kitchenette with 2 Ceran hot places, refrigarator with freezing compartment, dishwasher, dishes/pots/cutlery * Bedroom: king-size bed (1.8 x 2 m) * Bathroom: Shower, toilet, hair dryer * Other amenities: Internet (WLAN/WiFi) 10€, once, non smoking, bicycle room, no animals - iron/ironing board, 2nd floor (no lift)
Pricing: All prices include:
* bedding * towels * additional expenses * final cleaning (table-ware must be rinsed)
Minimum stay required is 2 days!
Parking: garage carport (distance: 40 m) - 6 €/day.
Location Frankfurt Airport: This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Moltkestr. 27, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 205 km (128.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 54 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $91-$102 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 430 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV
Location: Enjoy the individuality pleasantly stay in centrally location. Directly in front of the door the pulsing city centre with the historical old town. A perfect starting point for sightseeing, shopping and to stroll around the city.
In close proximity to cathedral, university, theater, musical hall, cinemas. 2 minutes walk to the pedestrian zone. Coffee bars, restaurants, pubs in the next surrounding. Just a few steps away from the super market.
How to get there:By car: Coming from highway A5 (Freiburg-Basel):
* take exit Freiburg-Mitte * direction FR-Stadtmitte/Donaueschingen/Titisee * at the 1st traffic light left direction Theater * turn on the crossing left (not hal left!) direction A5 * at the 2nd traffic light straightforward into the Wilhelmstraße (zone 30) * at the end of the Wilhelmstraße right into MOLTKESTRASSE
Coming from B 31 (Donaueschingen):
* exit tunnel * after the Schwabentorgarage at the 3th crossing halfright into the Wilhelmstraße (zone 30) * at the end of the Wilhelmstraße right into MOLTKESTRASSE By train: From main station: by taxi 8 minutes:
* from station direction city * the Bismarkallee 50m direction south * turn left into the Bertholdstraße * after 100 m right into the MOLTKESTRASSE
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. Because of its scenic beauty, relatively warm and sunny climate, and easy access to the Black Forest, Freiburg is a hub for regional tourism. Notable features of Freiburg include the Augustinerplatz, one of the central squares in the old city. Once an Augustinian monastery, it is now a popular social space for Freiburg's younger residents. The Historisches Kaufhaus, or historical marketplace, is a Renaissance building constructed between 1520 and 1530, and was once the center of the financial life of the region. The Platz der alten Synagoge ("Old Synagogue Square") is one of the more important squares on the outskirts of the historic old city. The square was the location of a synagogue until it was destroyed on the Night of Broken Glass in 1938.