Living room with a convertible queen size sofa bed
Balcony accessible from the Master Bedroom
North view from balcony
Full size bathroom
Sun drenched two bedrooms apartment in the heart of Montreal. This apartment is located in the most eventful neighborhoods of the city. Still it offer tranquility and peace of mind since it is situated on a 4th floor of a 10 stories high building.
Our apartment is very centrally located. Only 400 meters from the Montreal Jazz and the Francofolie festival, 500 meters from downtown and the world biggest underground shopping mall, 600 meters from the hottest restaurants, bars and night life of the colorful boulevard St-Laurent, in between the Mont-Royal mountain/park and the old port of Montreal.
The subway 400 meters away:
Metro Place-Des-Arts Located at the corner of De Bleury Street and Du President-Kennedy Avenue. Sunday - Friday: 5:30 AM to 00:30 AM Saturday: 5:30 AM to 1:00 AM Passing time: 3 - 6 minutes during rush hours/ 7 - 10 minutes other wise
The Buses 200 meters away:
From East to West the bus 24 Sherbrooke Street: Bus stops located at the corner Aylmer (Stop ID 59314) or Hutchison (Stop ID 52430) Sunday - Friday: 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM Saturday: 6:00 AM to 2:00 AM Passing time: 2 - 4 minutes during rush hours/ 15 -18 minutes other wise
From North-South the bus 80 Du Parc Avenue: Bus stop located at the corner of Sherbrooke (Stop ID 52443) Sunday - Friday: 5:00 AM to 1:00 AM Saturday: 5:00 AM to 2:00 AM Passing time: 3 - 8 minutes during rush hours/ 13 -25 minutes other wise.
BIXI 200 meters away:
BIXI is Montréal’s new public bike system. This service is accessible 24/7 troughout the month of May to November. Take one when you need one, and leave it at any station when you arrive at your destination.
Taxicab 100 meter away:
Taxi pit located at the corner of Sherbrooke Street and Durocher Street 24/7.
This 4 1/2 apartment, 1000 ft2, newly renovated with 2 closed bedrooms is centrally located in Montreal. This unit offers total rest after a day soaking up the many wonders of Montreal. The apartment is surrounded by large window, slick and comfortable new furniture and private balcony. Open slightly the window and feel the continuous summer breeze during your stay. Who need air conditioning when we have a draft like this!.
The 2 bedrooms are equipped with:
• High end queen size bed • High end linens provided • 4 pillows • Chest of drawers • Wireless phone (Free local calls) • Table lamp (Master bedroom only) • Closet • Alarm clock and radio
The dining area:
• Dining table that seat 8 people • 8 chairs • Carpet • Chandelier • Wall clock
• Full kitchen • Coffee maker • Refrigerator with freezer • Spices (Salt, pepper and sugar) • Cooking utensils provided • Microwave • Oven • Toaster • Plenty of cabinet space
The living room:
• 27 inch TV with cable • Carpet • Couch pulls out into a queen sized bed with linens provided • Coffee table • Floor lamp • Table lamp • DVD player • Tour guide magazines
• Bathtub • Shower • Shampoo and soap provided • Iron and board • Towels provided
• Air conditioning • Balcony accessible from the master bedroom • Departure cleaning service included • Interior parking available for 10$ per day, free on street parking also available • Elevator • Queen size air mattress available (Extra cost) • Maid service during the say is available (Extra cost) • Washer / Dryer accessible in the building (1.50$ per wash or dry) • Wireless high speed internet (Free)
Activities & Attractions
• Boating in the old port of Montreal • Cycling • Hiking • Live entertainment and festivals • Mountain biking • Rollerblading • Shopping and restaurants • Swimming • Tennis • Theme park La Ronde (Six flags) • Volleyball • Walking
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Iron and Board
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Apartment, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, sleeps 8 $150 - $500 per night
$900 - $1,800 per week
$1,600 - $9,000 per month