Posada Colonial

Apartment A - Rates


Pricing/ Rates:    (click to convert currency)
Nightly Price Range: $ 75 to: $ 110
Weekly Price Range: $ 525 to: $ 770
Season/Period Start End Nightly Nights Min Weekly Week Start Monthly
2018 Rates (in United States Dollars)
Summer FAll Jun 1 Nov 16 $  83 1 n/a n/a n/a
Fall Winter Nov 17 Dec 20 $  89 1 n/a n/a n/a
Cold Winter Dec 21 Dec 31 $  100 1 n/a n/a n/a
2019 Rates (in United States Dollars)
Cold Winter(2019) Jan 1 Apr 20 $  100 1 n/a n/a n/a


Make a Payment or Deposit:


Cancellation Policy:
The reservation deposit is non-refundable so please only book when you are sure of your stay. Once you have paid the 100% that will alsobe non refundable
Terms and Conditions:
Tax included in this quote price is actually the 3% processing fee
There will be 7% ROOM TAX Added to your final payment invoice that is not detailedon this amount.

This will be added as a Charge with your second payment paypal invoice; if you are reserving prior to 15 days before arrival.
If less than 15 days before arrival you will have to pay the 100% payment and you will receive a second invoice via email with the just tax.


You agree and understand our apartments are very simple accommodations with basic amenities; We are located in local working class neighborhood. We are not a hotel or a guest house. But offer affordable option for budget traveler who is inspired to feel like they are living in Puerto Rico.

A 60% nonrefundable deposit ( no exceptions) is required to reserve ( which will be applied to your balance) The remaining 40% is due 15 days prior to arrival which also become nonrefundable after this 15 day period before arrival.

If you have booked before 15 prior arrival . We will send a paypal invoice with your the balance and Room Tax. We will NOT charge a credit card directly as we do not have this information.

We have one mandatory cleaning fee which should be included in your quote

If you want a middle cleaning during your stay it can be arranged.

We do not offer daily cleaning.

Pick-up and Drop off service complemetary if booked through our here.
Included pier terminal.

For this service you must send your complete flight information.

There is street parking at your own risk right in front of the house. There is no trouble finding space. Most guest rent cars and we have not had any troubles with this.

The owners are your neighbors so any emergency we are there