Dos Jaguares ask for our specials and get a surprise!!!******************************************************** Magnificent villa designed by the owner who is a renowned architect from Santa Monica, California. He and his wife traveled throughout Mexico for 15 years studying ancient Mayan and Olmec sites and then translated their influence into a contemporary and sculptural work of art following the tradition of Frank Lloyd Wright's Mayan inspired contemporary homes. The villa demonstrates the owner's love of the area and is designed perfectly for optimum ocean breezes with lots of living space.Dos Jaguares is 5,000 square feet of white and silver marble floors from Durango, Mexico, custom built Honduran mahogany cabinets and furniture, photographs on the walls created by the owners of famous Mayan and Olmec sites transferred to canvas and art deco stylized glass blocks using ocean and sky colors brought from Miami. These art deco blocks are used throughout the villa and are inset in tall columns at the entrance of the villa and also on the oceanside. One of the many "magic" parts of the villa is the upstairs hallway which is composed of Mayan arches inspired by the Palace at Palenque. With the use of intricate lighting, they have a special glow at night, as does the central courtyard with stylized steps and tropical landscaping.The upstairs Master bedroom is huge, as is the bathroom with a tub you can soak in while enjoying a view of the ocean, or, you can enjoy the fabulous open-air shower. This bedroom also has a large oceanside balcony. There is also the option to relax in the soothing Jacuzzi downstairs in the tropical garden setting. The choice is yours! The upstairs Guestroom has a garden view, private bath and a small outdoor deck to watch the sunset. There is also a second Guest bedroom upstairs with two single beds and two futons. Downstairs is the living room, an extra bathroom, dining room, kitchen, and guest bedroom with private bath. This bedroom has a great view of the ocean and you can walk right out onto the beach! Dos Jaguares - a thoroughly designed villa for family living at it's best!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
Room Description: .
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Money Exchange, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Fishing, Golf course nearby, Medical services, Restaurants, Scuba diving, Shopping, Snorkeling, Tennis nearby, Yoga/fitness
* Culture: Archaeological sites
* Entertainment: CD player, DVD player, Satellite TV, VCR, Wireless Internet
* Geographic: Beachfront
* Indoor: A/C in bedrooms, Crib(s), Maid service Mon-Sat, Safe(s)
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee maker, Cookware, Full kitchen, High chairs, Microwave, Purified drinking water, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: BBQ grill, Kayak(s), Lounge chairs, Rooftop observation deck