Enjoy a entire private house all to yourselfs during your stay in Sevilla.
The house is located in the historical centre of Sevilla on Calle Virgen de la Luz, which is a peaceful residential street without car traffic. The area is full of tapas bars, restaurants, and gift shops. This street is situated within a block of Plaza Pilatos and adjacent to the Santa Cruz neighborhood. 10 minutes walking thru the old Jewish Quarter takes you to the Cathedral, Giralda, Alcazar Palace, the main tourist attractions. Seville´s shopping area ( Sierpes, Tetuán, O´Donell, .......) is directly adjacent. 5 minutes walk to University of Seville. All of Seville´s points of interest are within easy walking distance.
18th century sevillian style house, totally restored in 2006, but keeping the style and many of the original details (tiles, iron, wood ceilings….) with modern upgrades. The first floor entryway with original tiles opens into a small patio sevillano with skylight and stairway. The living room with fireplace, dining room, fully equipped kitchen and a powder room surround the patio sevillano. The second floor has a master bedroom, a second bedroom (both with wood floors, built in armoires and large double beds), a large bathroom suite, and a balcony over the patio. The bedrooms open out onto Juliet balconies. The third floor contains a third bedroom with a double bed, and a large private terrace (40meters). The house is quite with a lot of light.
- Master bedroom: large double bed and large closet. Portable single bed.
- Second bedroom: double bed and large closet.
- Third bedroom: double bed and an armoire.
All with nights stands, reading lights and art work.
- Ceramic hob/4 ring cook top
- Toaster, coffee maker, tea pot
- Solid granite worktops with eat in counter.
- Large bathroom suite with 2 sinks, full bath-shower, toilet, bidet and hairdryer.
- First floor powder room
- Sleeper sofa (double),TV,DVD, telephone, fireplace, stereo and tables.
- 4 Juliet balconies off bedrooms
- Large private terrace (40 m2) with seating.
Living/dining room and bedrooms have individual heating/air conditioning units.
Telephone and internet access.
Enough linens and towels are included for your stay.
Check in is after 3p.m.
Check out is by 11p.m.
We will try to work with you regarding early check in/late check out whenever possible. Let us know your arrival/departure time as soon as possible so we can try to accomodate you.