Villa Buena Vista is a recently built villa that is situated on a sunny south facing plot in a private community above the still truly Spanish town of Salobrena. Beaches, restaurants and shops are 5 minutes away. With easy access to the historic city of Granada and the breathtaking Alhambra Palace, the quaint mountain villages of the Alpujarras and the Sierra Nevada mountains, where it is possible to ski in the morning and relax on the beach in the afternoon, this is a wonderful place to experience the charm of Andalucia and the authentic Spain.
The villa has a heated, safety enclosed, private pool, hot tub, covered porch with summer kitchen, central hot & cold air conditioning and fabulous sea views. There is also broadband internet access and WIFI for those of you that need to stay in touch. You will find everything you need to relax and enjoy from comfortable back supporting mattresses and extra pillows to satellite TV, DVD player and DVDs, books, games, a gas barbeque to floats for the pool. There are all the basics including a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board and hair dryers for each bathroom. We provide towels, including beach towels, and bed linens. Baby beds, high chairs and stair gates available upon request.
Some of the key features of this villa that make it truly 5 star include:
• a striking, open plan living room with double height cathedral ceilings with 9 glass block windows high up on the surrounding walls that allow the beautiful cobalt blue skies of Andalucia to be enjoyed even from inside
• breathtaking, uninterrupted sea views which can be enjoyed from the 4.4 metre sliding glass door in the living room, the terrace, kitchen and the master bedroom
• central hot and cold air conditioning
• a large 5 x 8.5 metre private heated pool with custom child safety enclosures to give parents peace of mind
• a powerful hot tub that accommodates 6 people at a time
• a beautiful rustic style covered porch next to the pool area with wood beamed ceilings, a stone clad wall, summer kitchen and barbeque area
• 200 metres of terraces around the pool plus a roof top terrace with fabulous views that is also perfect for watching the stars
• tastefully furnished with all brand new furniture and custom curtains
This villa is great for a large group because between the roof top terrace, the terrace off the living room, the large covered porch and the open pool terrace, there is space for everyone. If someone wants to be alone they can find a nice sunny or shady place to relax and when everyone wants to be together there is space to accommodate everyone at one table.
There is a community centre with an immense pool, a separate children's pool, tennis court, table tennis, playground and a football pitch/soccer field that is a 3 minute walk from the villa. Our guests have unlimited use of these facilities.
Salobrena has one of the prettiest white washed villages in all of southern Spain. It is wonderful to wander through the streets of the old town as you make your way up to the old Moorish castle that offers great views over the sugar cane fields to the beach of Salobrena to the south and to the snow covered Sierra Nevada Mountains to the north. There are easy transport links from Malaga, Granada and Almeria airport yet the character of traditional Spain has been preserved here. The area has a micro climate which makes it warmer in winter than Malaga, yet cooler in summer. This area remains unspoilt, having successfully avoided the excesses of concrete and overcrowding that typify the area to the west of Malaga. Salobreña on the Costa Tropical de Granada offers peace and tranquillity. For golf enthusiasts, the closest golf course is 10 minutes away.