Looking for breathtaking views and extraordinary convenience? This four-bedroom, two-bath house offers all that and more. It sits on the edge of a bluff that offers breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys. When youre ready to pull yourself away from kicking back and getting lost in the scenery, you are within minutes of all that Holiday Island has to offer. Less than a 90-second drive down the road is the clubhouse for the challenging 18-hole golf course. If the nine-hole executive course is more to your liking, or if youre looking for other types of recreation such as swimming, tennis, miniature golf, pickleball, horseshoes or basketball, youre less than five minutes from the recreation center which houses all of the above and is located on the island. As you drive to the recreation center, you will pass Holiday Island Marina where you can launch your boat or check on rentals for a boating or fishing trip onto Table Rock Lake. For sightseeing, shopping, food and entertainment, Eureka Springs is five miles down the road, and you can reach Branson, Missouri in less than an hour. This home can easily sleep eight with its four bedrooms. The front bedroom offers two twin beds as does one of the back bedrooms. A third bedroom is furnished with a queen bed. The centrally located bathroom is equipped with a combination shower/tub. The master suite has a king bed, large walk-in closet and a bathroom with combination shower/tub. The two bedrooms located on the back of the house offer windows looking onto all the natural beauty that is found in northwest Arkansas. The fully-equipped kitchen is open and easily accessible from the living room and dining area. Enjoy your meal on the beautiful wooden dining table. It can comfortably handle eight. When youre ready to sit and converse, watch television, play games or plan your day, the living room provides the perfect place. With its tasteful fireplace, two large sofas, television and additional seating, you can get lost in comfort or gaze out the picture windows and get lost in the wonders of nature. If nature draws you outdoors there is a large deck with table and chairs on the back of the house. You can see for miles and if the timing is right, youll be able to spot some of the local wildlife. This home offers a charcoal grill. It is a non-smoking unit. If you want comfort, accessibility and mindblowing views, this is a terrific place to be. Free Nights: In-Season (May 1-Oct 31) we offer the 7th night free. During the Off-Season (Nov 1 Apr 30) we offer the 3rd night free (4th night over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years). You must ask for free nights when making your reservation. This unit is also available by the month during the off-season. The monthly price includes electric, water, cable and local phone service. You may request a refresh cleaning during your stay for a minimal price.
If you cancel at any time there is a $25.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, you forfeit 25% of the total rent due.
Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for choosing Island Rentals. We are a family-owned and operated vacation property management company. We are here to serve the needs of Holiday Island's vacationing tenants and vacation rental property owners. All of our vacation rental properties are privately owned, and it is our goal to manage and maintain these properties to the absolute satisfaction of both our owners and their guests. We trust that your experience with Island Rentals, our properties and the beautiful Ozark Mountains will deliver complete satisfaction.
Below is a list of some major points of our policies and procedures:
1. GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT: Your signature (including electronic signature) on the agreement or payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of this agreement is evidence of your acceptance of this agreement and your intent to use the property for a vacation rental. You must be 25 years of age or older to reserve a property.
2. LIABILITY: Island Rentals (hereinafter the "Agent") is a property management real estate agency that rents privately-owned homes, condominium units, townhomes and timeshare units for the owners. You, the tenant or renter, are the paying guest of the homeowner. Neither the Agent nor the Owner is responsible or liable for any loss of the renter's personal property or bodily injury or damage of any nature from any cause to the renter (including his guests, licensees, or invitees) unless caused by the negligent or willful act of the Agent or the Owner. The Agent is also not responsible for insects or other pests, weather conditions, road conditions, power outages, acts of God, criminal activities, economic downturns, political changes, or any other activity, event or condition beyond its control.
3. WEATHER & ROAD CONDITIONS: Weather conditions in northwest Arkansas are difficult to predict. Please remember that from November to April frozen precipitation may occur in this area. Road conditions may become hazardous just prior to or during your stay.
4. PAYMENTS & CHARGES: All reservations are subject to a $25 reservation fee and applicable taxes. Reservations made in advance require twenty-five percent (25%) of the rental fee for confirmation and must be received within ten (10) days of making a reservation. All remaining payments plus state tax and local tax (if applicable), reservation fee, and pet fee (if applicable) shall be due upon arrival. If you will be checking in after normal business hours, please contact our office the following morning. Reservations made more than 45 days from the date of check-in, may be secured by personal check, money order, cashier's check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express).
5. DAMAGE DEPOSITS: Some reservations may require a refundable damage deposit. The deposit amount is $200.00 and may be paid by cash, check or credit card. After the property is vacated, it will receive a thorough inspection. If property or content damages are found, or if there are extraordinary cleaning expenses as a result of your stay, the amount of damages or additional expenses will be deducted from your damage deposit. Otherwise, the total deposit will be refunded. If the unit you reserve is subject to a damage deposit, you will be notified at the time the reservation is made.
6. SUBSTITUTIONS: Occasionally, something unexpected or unavoidable happens and the property that you have reserved becomes unavailable. Under these circumstances, we have the right to transfer your reservation to another property. If time permits, we will contact you about the situation and the options. If, however, the circumstances of the situation are of such a nature that we are unable to contact you and discuss the options, we will do our best to provide for you a comparable substitute property that we think you would find satisfactory. We are not, however, liable for any losses or inconveniences that you may incur as a result of the loss of use of the initial property or the substitution property.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY. If you must cancel your reservation, please contact our office immediately. If you cancel at any time there is a $25.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, you forfeit 25% of the total rent due. If the property rebooks for your same dates, your advance rents will be refunded less the $25 cancellation fee. Changes to your reservation, including change of dates or change of property, are considered cancellations and may be subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. Also, any tenant who fails to check in by 11:00 AM on the day following the scheduled arrival date without notification shall forfeit all advance payments and all reservation rights.
8. PROPERTY CARE: As a vacationing tenant you are considered a paying guest of the owner of the property that you have rented. Please respect the owner by caring for his or her home, its furnishings, private owner closets and grounds.
9. HOUSEKEEPING: Daily housekeeping is not provided. Housekeeping is provided at the end of each stay, prior to the arrival of the next guest. If, however, you would like a light housekeeping refresher during your stay, one is available for a nominal charge.
10. TRASH COLLECTION: It is your responsibility to bag and deposit into outdoor trash containers all trash and waste materials from everywhere on your rented property including inside the house, outside upon decks, porches or car ports and outside in the yard or driveway prior to checking out. Trash containers are provided at each property. All trash must be bagged.
11. CHECK IN: Check in begins at 3:00 PM on the scheduled date of arrival. Your check-in packet will contain directions to the office where you will get the keys and directions to the property. Please call the office within 1 hour of arrival at your property to report any damages or other issues. Standard office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. and Sunday from 9:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M.
12. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM on the scheduled date of departure. When checking out, it is the tenant's responsibility to remove all trash from the premises, clean dirty dishes (either by hand washing or by placing in the dishwasher and turning on prior to departure) and return the property keys to the office. If all keys are not returned on the day of check out, the tenant will be charged $15 for each missing key. If extra time is desired, please present your request to our office as soon as possible. Please understand that we cannot extend checkout times when new tenants are scheduled to arrive that same day. You are also responsible for securing the premises including all windows and doors.
13. EQUIPMENT FAILURE AND OTHER INCONVENIENCES: All equipment in your property should be in working order. If some equipment is not working properly or you find damages, please report these problems to the office immediately. Every effort will be made to rectify the problem. We cannot, however, refund money due to equipment malfunctions. Please be patient if you encounter any inconvenience. We will be as responsive as possible and will try to rectify those things which are under our control.
14. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: The person in whose name the property is reserved will be held responsible for all occupants complying with rental policies, procedures and restrictions. You will be responsible to pay the Owner for any damages to the property or its contents during your vacation tenancy. Normal wear and tear is excluded.
15. BBQ GRILLS: If your property includes a BBQ grill and you use it, it is your responsibility to clean the grill and cooking grate after each use. If your property includes a gas grill and you use it, you are responsible for turning off the propane gas at the tank.
16. PETS: Not all Island Rentals properties accept pets. Pet-friendly properties accept pets with prior approval only and are subject to a non-refundable per night pet fee. If a pet is allowed, we ask that it be kept off of all furniture. There will be a minimum $100 charge assessed if evidence of a pet is found after your stay.
17. LONG DISTANCE PHONE CALLS AND PAY-PER-VIEW TELEVISION: Telephones and televisions are provided in all of the vacation homes for your convenience and comfort. Local calls and regular TV programming (cable or satellite, if so equipped) come at no additional cost to you. All long-distance phone calls and pay-per-view television shows must be charged to your own charge accounts.
18. ITEMS LEFT: The Agent and the Owner are not responsible for any items left behind in a rental property. Please make every effort to gather all personal belongings prior to your departure. Any belongings left behind can be shipped to you at your expense.
19. OWNER'S CLOSETS OR LOCKED AREAS: Any locked closets or drawers or other areas labeled for the Owner are reserved for storage of the Owner's private property. They are absolutely not included in the property rental.
20. ENTRY: Occasionally, it may be necessary for us to enter your property during reasonable hours for any purpose connected with repair, care or management of the property.
21. PROPERTY PROVISIONS: All properties are set up with towels and linens, toilet tissue, bath soap, dishwashing soap, trash bags and coffee.
22. TENANT'S DUTIES: The tenant agrees to comply with all obligations with respect to the maintenance of the premises, including but not limited to keeping the property as clean and secure as conditions permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common areas and remainder of the property used by the tenant. Tenant agrees not to use the premises for any activity or purpose that violates any criminal law. Tenant's breach of any duty contained in the paragraph shall be considered material and shall result in the termination of the tenancy.
23. AGENT'S DUTIES: Agent agrees to provide the premises in fit and habitable condition. If, at the time the Tenant is to begin occupancy of the premises, the Agent cannot provide the premises in fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, then the Agent shall refund to the Tenant all payments made by the Tenant.
24. MANDATORY EVACUATION: If state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the premises, the Tenant shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, the Tenant will be entitled to a refund of the pro-rated rent for each night that the Tenant is unable to occupy the premises because of the order.
25. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The number of residing tenants in any property must not exceed the number specified as the maximum number of occupants. If evidence is found indicating a violation of this policy, and there is no written authorization from the agent or owner, then the tenants will have violated the terms of the rental agreement and may be evicted without refund.
26. Unless otherwise specified, smoking is not permitted inside the properties.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Please contact the property owner/manager for availability.
Eureka Springs-Holiday Island, Arkansas, United States
Home, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 8 $135 - $180 per night
$810 - $1,080 per week