BIENVENUE – “WELCOME” - to the beautiful Mas de la Bousquette - an idyllic place to stay at any time of year.
With a rare 5 star award for our gîtes from the French Tourist Authority, a Best Rental 2013 award from Trip Advisor and rated 25 in all France by Gites-de-France our guests are assured the warmest of welcomes, superb accommodation and unique hospitality to ensure a truly memorable vacation
We are only 15 minutes from medieval Uzès in Provence Gard, close to Avignon, Nîmes, the Pont du Gard, the Camargue and beaches of the Mediterranean, in the foothills of the mountains of the Ardèche and Cévennes. Surrounded by the olive trees, sunflowers, poppies and lavender of Provence, and in the midst of totally unspoilt, beautiful wilderness, this hidden gem is the perfect place to stay while discovering all that this blissfully unspoilt part of southern France has to offer.
To ensure your stay meets all your hopes for your precious holiday, our spacious gîtes are equipped to the highest standard to ensure your comfort, and you will want for nothing. Beds, pillows and linen are the best, so a good night’s sleep lulled by our resident nightingales is certain. It is our aim to make our guests feel at home and relaxed so they can’t wait to come back again.
Holiday Accommodation at Le Grenier
This spacious gîte has been created from the old grain store, a beamed two-storey structure within the south-west tower. It is stylishly furnished and luxuriously equipped and can accommodate up to 6 in great comfort.
The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance - through roofed terrace overlooking internal courtyard
• Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room - large and vaulted, with open stairs leading to
galleried mezzanine floor with secondary seating area (sofa converts to double bed). Music system provided.
• Kitchen area- fully fitted with built-in oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave.
• Bedroom 1 - with queen size bed, vaulted ceiling, built-in wardrobe cupboard, doors opening to private terrace. This room overlooks garden and faces south. En suite bathroom with bath and shower.
• Bedroom 2 - with 2 large single beds (can be made up as double if required), vaulted ceiling, built-in wardrobe cupboard, doors leading to private terrace. Overlooks internal courtyard. En suite bathroom with bath and shower.
Views over the garden, meadow and garrigue beyond.
Included in the rental
We are providing an exceptionally high standard of accommodation and service with everything included:
• Heating by electricity.
• Use of heated swimming pool & leisure facilities.
• Use of dryer for laundry during wet weather.
• Bicycles, croquet and boules available without charge for guests' use.
• A welcome basket of essentials awaits guests' arrival.
• Guests are also invited to join us and our other guests for dîner à la provençal the evening they arrive.
A cot, high chair and baby monitor are available if required at no additional cost.
Outside there are 7 acres of lovely grounds with fish ponds, meadows, orchard , gardens and a large, safely enclosed heated pool. Our grounds are safe and parents are always happy to let their children loose in our meadow perhaps with our 2 dogs. Alternatively, they can help us feed and collect eggs from our flock of rare breed hens or collect organic fruit and vegetables from our gardens. This is a place to relax and feel free. No pressures, just plenty of peace and calm. No TVs, just books and games and toys for our younger guests.