This luxury Villa sits right on the beach in Bang Rak, overlooking the famous Big Buddha statue on Samui's northern shore. This expansive, high-end villa is designed to the highest specifications and known as a place where '"heaven embraces the earth".
Furnished to the best possible standards and laced with Asian art and inspiration, this property comprises four enchanting villas, 4 well-appointed suites and the super-exclusive Villa Number 9, an inspired luxury home within a home.
The architectural symmetry of the Villa exudes a sense of harmony and balance, moving energy and outside influences from a carefully planned street side fortress to the peaceful shoreline. The beachfront infinity pool literally pours down to the sea emphasizing the notion of a private space that meets the public domain. True to its original culture and location, yet blending traditional features with the latest in modern facilities, the villa's stand-alone buildings are filled with ancient artifacts that share space with the latest technology and luxury amenities. Wired for sound, light and communication, this property represents the ultimate union between the past and the future.
The four private villas are colour-themed in red, white, green and gold. Each one was specifically designed to display its own unique personality, from the fittings and decorations right through to the exquisite furnishings and state-of-the-art personal entertainment systems. Brand name imported furnishings, including Nahm bathroom suites, Denon music systems and top of the range lighting technology guarantees a total ease and comfort.
The 4 first floor suites exude an eclectic sense of style, offering all who stay in them an adventure for the senses with fabulous views across the verdant grounds of the estate to the serene waters of Big Buddha Bay.
Villa Nine offers special guests new levels of elegant comfort. The detailed aesthetics, fine materials, splashes of ancient of art and soothing colour scheme combine to make every element of this the villa extravagant, private and sensual. Hand-painted antique doors stand as the threshold to the future. As you walk through them you enter a sanctuary of modern pleasures encircled by antiquity and nature, the boundaries blurred by glass framed exteriors that slide open to welcome the outside in.
Ease away life's daily strain in the open-air Jacuzzi, slip into the cool infinity pool or drift into the reverie of a private massage, all just steps from the soft Samui sands. The signature Sala Thai invites you to relax on your personal, private island, suspended in the water of the pool. Recline on soft cushions and gaze at the sunset, drinking in the view to the soundtrack of the sea, live the beach life, breath in the sea air and experience complete release.
The contemporary, minimalist design of the Villa means style without compromise and creates the ultimate vacation environment, answering your questions before they're asked, meeting your needs in advance of a request. The professional villa management team and 24 hour concierge guarantees first class hospitality with a 'never say no' approach to service, whilst a stunning tropical backdrop not only provides the ideal setting for a private retreat, but also embodies the perfect venue for special events, celebrations and gatherings.
A tree lined passage leads to the sea, illuminated from beneath and decorated with palms and tropical flora. Surrounded yourself in green as you look out over the big blue. Let the spacious grounds delight your senses by day. Then at night, delight in ambient lighting that creates a dramatic contrast and highlights the contours of the carefully crafted private landscape.
Suitable for families or groups of friends, as well as romantic breaks and celebrations, the Villa offers the ultimate combination of pure escape and absolute indulgence. Location
* Located in Bang Rak, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from downtown Chaweng. * The waters in the bay are safe for swimming and water sports and the beach is generally quiet with a number of up-market residential properties and boutique resorts lining the coast.
* Beachfront infinity swimming pool with jacuzzi, sun decks and Sala Thai. * Direct beach access * 4 villas, 4 suites and one exclusive ocean front residence with living room, private jacuzzi and wall screen projector. * Safe in all bedrooms * Plasma TVs throughout with satellite connection and DVD player * Individual Denon stereo system with CD player and i-Pod dock connection * Satellite broadband (WIFI) * Fully furnished inc. linens/towels * Fully equipped kitchen * Indoor and outdoor lounge and dining area
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa * Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa * Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary * Pool towels are provided and replenished as required * On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service * In-villa wine selection * Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged * Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver * Baby sitting service on request and availability * In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
* Big Buddha Statue and shopping zone (10 minutes) * Easy access to nearby islands by speed/sailing boat direct from the beach * Good selection of Thai and international restaurants within walking distance
* Daily rates from US$ 1,650 to 3,500 depending on occupancy (reduced rates 6 bedrooms in intermediate and high seasons only) * The Grand Master suite is available at an additional US$1,000++ per night * Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account) * Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons) * Rates shown are for a maximum of 18 (eighteen Guests (including children). * Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax * Airport transfer: US$ 20 + tax per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car * Baby cot provided free of charge * Rates include daily full breakfast * For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of Guests
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Spa/Hot Tub (private)
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Beachfront, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa, 9 bedroom, 9 bath, sleeps 18 $1,900 - $3,500 per night
$13,300 - $24,500 per week