This villa has been cleverly created to make the house as aesthetically pleasing as possible with intricate and attractive design features everywhere you look. Starting at the impressive entrance with the waterfall and pond feature being the first thing you see when you arrive. Either side of that are colourfully planted garden areas separating the pavilions that make up this stylish property. The use of tropical planted areas between the rooms adds to the overall feeling of privacy, it also creates an intimate and peaceful atmosphere.
The first pavilion on the left as you enter comprises of two twin bedrooms, each with a TV and en-suite bathroom with shower. Next to those is another garden area with outdoor bathroom and pathway leading to the next pavilion which houses the fully equipped kitchen and dining area. This villa has been cleverly created to make the house as aesthetically pleasing as possible with intricate and attractive design features everywhere you look. Starting at the impressive entrance with the waterfall and pond feature being the first thing you see when you arrive. Either side of that are colourfully planted garden areas separating the pavilions that make up this stylish property. The use of tropical planted areas between the rooms adds to the overall feeling of privacy, it also creates an intimate and peaceful atmosphere.
The kitchen has a feature island and breakfast bar and doors leading through to the traditionally styled dining room. Wall panelling and a beamed vaulted ceiling create a luxurious and tasteful dining area. An interesting water feature then separates the dining area from an indoor entertainment room which has a large dining table and built in fridges hidden behind sliding doors.
Behind the water feature at the entrance is another pavilion which contains a separate lounge area with comfortable contemporary style furniture. This sits at the base of the blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool looking along its length across the garden, the beach and out to sea.
The third pavilion on the right side of the pool gives the appearance of being three separate buildings. In the first is a twin bedroom with bathroom. Another heavily planted garden area divides this from the next room which is a double bedroom with en-suite facilities that includes an indoor and outdoor shower room. Between this room and the master suite is an alcove area which has a feature stone wall offering privacy to the master suite's outdoor bathroom and it also provides a private poolside tanning area with two sun-loungers. The master suite has a double bed, comfortable seats, an antique TV cabinet and a walk-in dressing area. The en-suite bathroom has a shower and a bathtub looking out onto the feature stone wall with colourful plants adding to the natural feel of the room. Outside the master suite is a terrace with wooden garden furniture and a massage bed.
The pool has a grassed area around it planted with sweet smelling, mature frangipani trees. And the garden has an outdoor shower and a private gated entrance on to the beach.
This exceptional villa has an interesting and intricate layout which offers guests a feeling of total privacy wherever they are in the property. Location
* On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng.
* Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$45++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account) * Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran) * Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night * Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax * Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car * Baby cot provided free of charge * Rates include daily breakfast * For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
* Private salt chlorinated swimming pool * Master bedroom with TV satellite, DVD/CD players * TV in all bedrooms * Music system * Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels * Large living and dining areas with sea views * Outdoor furniture * Portable gas bbq * All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans * Broadband WIFI ADSL * Large fully equipped kitchen * Back up generator in time of power outage * CCTV and extensive security system * 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
* Direct Beach Access * Broadband WIFI ADSL * Back up generator in time of power outage * CCTV and extensive security system * 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
* The villa staff will visit twice daily to keep the villa clean and tidy * Living on site, the Villa Manageress is available to address your service needs * Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary * Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary * Shopping list available * In-Villa wine selection * Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged * Car rental with or without a driver, full insurance coverage * In-villa spa treatment with extended menu * Baby sitting service on request and availability
* Big Buddha Temple * Water sports * Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao * Boat trips to outer islands * 5 minutes from Maenam and 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Beach Service (available)
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Iron and Board
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Deep Sea Fishing
Beachfront, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa, 5 bedroom, 5 bath, sleeps 12 €1,271 - €1,452 per night