These 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two story OCEANFRONT townhouses have broad views of the ocean and Calibogue Sound with the widest beach on Hilton Head.The brightly colored interiors include a Florida room, living area and master bedroom that all have water views.
The brightly colored interiors in this villa include a Carolina room, living area and master bedroom that all have water views. This 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two story OCEANFRONT town home has broad views of the ocean and Calibogue Sound with the widest beach on Hilton Head. On the first floor is a king bedroom and adjoining bathroom. On the second floor is a Master bedroom with a king bed and an in-suite bathroom. There are two other bedrooms upstairs one with a queen bed and one with two twins and they share a hall bathroom. Just a short walk to South Beach Marina pool, South Beach Racquet Club and the Marina shops, restaurants, and water sports. This is the best oceanfront value in Sea Pines. FREE wireless high-speed Internet access. 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, Sleeps 8. 6 TV?s, 1 DVD player. The king and queen beds are new Westin Heavenly Beds as of February 2013!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deck, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing