This beautifully decorated 3 bderoom, 3 bath townhouse has a spectacular fairway view. Private patio off the living room and decks off the upstairs bedrooms allow for wonderful views and quiet spots for morning coffee.
LIVE THE GOLF TRADITION IN BRITISH COLONIAL DECOR WHILE GAZING AT A SPECTACULAR FAIRWAY VIEW!
This beautifully decorated, 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhouse has a SPECTACULAR FAIRWAY VIEW. Newly furnished in British Colonial style and decorated with warm red, gold, blue, and green tones, you will feel steeped in golf tradition and nostalgia private patio off the living room and decks off the upstairs bedrooms offer excellent views and quiet places for morning coffee. You have a private on-site swimming pool and tennis courts and the beach is only a short bike ride away. Shipyard's noteworthy bikepaths run alongside the vacation rental complex providing easy access to all the plantation amenities. FREE wireless Internet access
New 46 in flat screen added on 7/27/2012
FREE TENNIS at the Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club. 2 tv's, 2 flat screen tv's, 1 dvd/vcr system, 1 vcr, Gas Grill. 3 BR, 3 BA, 2 king, 2 twins,. Sleeps 6.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing