Mt Bachelor Specials Sunriver Home with Cable and Wifi On the Golf Course
This executive style home will please the most selective guests and has a great view of the 6th fairway of the Meadows Golf course. The living room has a gas fireplace, wet bar, extra large flat screen TV and a Grand piano. The dining room table will seat 10 comfortably and the kitchen with a pass through bar makes serving meals a breeze. The open kitchen has all the appliances and utensils you will need to prepare a gourmet feast. French doors off the dining area open up to the front deck where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee. This home has 3 master bedrooms. Downstairs there are 2 master bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other bedroom has a tempurpedic king. Upstairs there is one huge king master suite and the other bedroom has 2 queen beds with a private hall bathroom. The family room is located on the second level and has a gas fireplace, game table, pool table, wet bar and microwave. Take advantage of the amazing golf course views from the back deck while lounging in the sun or cooking on the barbeque. HOT TUB, WIFI, WII, GRAND PIANO, HOT TUB, GOLF COURSE VIEW, POOL TABLE, SLEEPS 10 ***********FREE Unlimited SHARC passes with this home for 2016**********
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 3 Queen
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Pool Table, Volleyball Net, Piano, Wii, Stereo System, Surround Sound, IPOD Docking Station(s), CD Player(s), Books, Living Room Flat Screen, Living Room BluRay, King #1 TV, King #1 DVD, King #1 VCR, Queen #1 Flat Screen, Queen #2 Flat Screen, Queen #2 DVD, Game Room TV, Game Room DVD, Game Room VCR * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Electric Griddle, Popcorn Popper * Living: Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace, Whirlpool Tub(s), Ceiling Fan * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: Near Sunriver Village * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Free SHARC Access 2016, Premier Home
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
beautiful home, great for large family group A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in December, 2014 This is a very large home and worked well for our group of 9. The kitchen is well stocked for baking and cooking. Beautiful location on the golf course and an easy walk to the Lodge and village. Nice hot tub. Decorated nicely. Tricky front door to open, could have used more towels (did laundry daily) and a bit dated but we would definitely stay here again. King bed downstairs is really hard. Room with two queens upstairs was pretty packed for four teens. But a beautiful house that is very comfortable and very open.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for staying with us.
Great place for a large family Terry A. from Bainbridge Island, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2014 Nice location, great accommodations, plenty of room, right on a green, easy walk to village.
fun time A guest from Zillah, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2014 We had great time. Although it rained we had fun biking and playing tennis. The house is located near a path which was fantastic.The house was a great fit for the number of people. One king bed was very hard and the cabinets are very high.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to review 1 Fairway Lane.
Great Large Gathering Home Brad D. from Hillsboro, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2013 Labor Day weekend 2013 was fantastic, loved the big deck overlooking #6 Meadows green which allowed us to enjoy the perfect weather. Rooms were large and very accomodating. Kitchen was well stocked. Easy access to the Village. Only downside was that the wireless internet really only works (good enough bandwidth to stream)if you are on far side of the house. Recommend this property!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for letting us know about the wifi we will see if the cable company can bump it up.
Well-designed, BUT... Reviewed by: Laura B. recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2013 There were 10 adults and 3 very small children comfortably lodged in this large home. Our entire family of 32 gathered here in the evenings for dinner, piano concerts and games of pool. The deck overlooking the fairway gave us a peaceful view that often included a deer or two wandering by. HOWEVER, there was no usable wifi for the entire 5 days. Although we complained many times, the problem was never remedied. Those who needed to communicate with business or family and friends back home were out of luck.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Bend Broad Band has resolved the issue.
1 Fairway Lane perfect for family reunion. sharie S. from Tiburon, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2013 We chose SunRiver for our 50th anniversary celebration with our family. We had spent many vacations there decades ago, and loved SR. Now this time with our grandsons and sons-in-law in this home with all its amenities, everyone had the perfect vacation.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals So nice to hear, hope to see you again soon.
Great time Shane J. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in February, 2013 Thanks for making the process easy. The house met our expectations and the pictures online were accurate.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad you enjoyed the home.
Great vacation! A guest from Sumner, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 9 days in August, 2012 The house was perfect for our family and extended family. A few upgrades are needed as the home is getting older. An extractor fan on the cooker in the kitchen is needed as when cooking the smell travelled throughout the whole house.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for reviewing 1 Fairway Lane.
A fun week in a great house. David B. from Hillsborough, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2012 Would definately rent this house again. While not a big deal, It is time for the owner to update some of the TV's.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will pass your suggestions on the the owner. Nice to hear you had a great time.
Fairway stay A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2012 Excellent. One minor thing: the staff could check which of the tennis courts on the map can be used. The two first we tried have been private. Adding a wrench for adjusting bikes would also be great.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We apologize for the confusion on the tennis courts. We will look into a wrench.
Beautiful, with lots to offer! Kay C. from Eugene, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in March, 2012 Loved the excellent piano and the pool table. Great separation of space when needed. All the amenities you need for a great vacation.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are happy to hear you had a great vacation. We look forward to seeing you next time.
Wonderful family reunion spot James N. from Corvalis, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2011 Each person in our group commented on how well #1 Fairway worked as a rental home: well furnished, easy access to lodge, quiet area.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is so nice to hear you had a wonderful family reunion!
Good times at #1 Fairway Lane A guest from Centralia, Washington recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in April, 2011 Beautiful home. We greatly enjoyed our stay and would love to come back. Very comfortable, lots of room and amenities. Access to Mavericks was a hit with the kids.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are so glad you enjoyed yoiur stay and Fairway Lane #1 is a beautiful home. Mavericks is a kid's paradise!
Best Vacation I've ever had! Jordan M. from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in December, 2010 The house was gorgeous! Properly stocked with all the necessities to make for an amazing stay. All beds were very comfortable, the hot tub was so relaxing, the game room was so great it was hard to get the boys out of it! I think the only complaint was that the bar was not stocked with pint glasses, shot glasses, muddlers or martini shakers. But other than that-A GREAT place to stay! Hopefully be back soon!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are so glad that Fairway Lane #1 exceeded your expectations! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we hope to see you back again soon!
A guest from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2010 The living room glass table was not safe. The unsecured table top shifted too easily off of its precarious four-pronged stand and shattered. Fortunately, no one was injured. We recommend the living room furniture be updated. Otherwise, the home was fine. The kitchen needs more platters, plates, and bowls. We had a wonderful time and would rent again. Great family vacation home.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the suggestions. We appreciate your repeat business.
A guest from Sonoma, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in December, 2009 Some of the electronics were hard to figure out. We managed, but some guidelines would have helped.One other matter. Some of the rugs had ends turned up in a way that seemed guaranteed to trip anyone not paying attention. We pushed them aside.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the great review. We take a look at the rugs.
Family reunion 2009! Ann M. from Mill Valley, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 10 days in July, 2009 First of all... your office was superb; you found us the house and we were moving in within two hours... a house we had been familiar with since it was built! It was perfect, plenty of space an places for private reading, dreaming, etc...or ample room for all to have dinner together! The house worked well when we had 10 people present... and just as comfortable when there were only five people. I think the kitchen could have been better equipped. If anyone wants to phone me for a recommendation, please let me help! We loved it!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Ann it was a pleasure to find you a house on short notice and we are thrilled you loved it. Hope to see again soon.
Discover Sunriver staff was great - very responsive to the few requests we made. The y delivered a ping pong table the day afte James W. from La Quinta, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2009
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoy what we do and we hope it shows.