From the minute you walk through the double wooden doors it is like entering a private tropical haven. Turning into the stoned courtyard you are faced with a colourful garden complete with ornamental pond. (the pavilion at the rear of the property has been retained by the owner and will remain closed to guests).
As you walk along the entrance courtyard there's a small seating area on the covered stone terrace that's perfect for reading or relaxing out of the sun. Turning right the terrace continues to a central garden area and the tropical atmosphere is enhanced.
Looking from the rear of the villa you can see the terrace split and run either side of garden, leading to two further pavilions. On the right side is the sleeping pavilion, housing one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. Each of these luxuriously appointed rooms has an en-suite bathroom complete with an indoor and an outdoor shower room. This pavilion is L-shaped with one side running parallel to the garden and the other turning off to the right. This layout adds to the feeling of complete privacy.
To the left of the garden is the pavilion consisting of an outdoor bathroom, kitchen, dining area and lounge. The kitchen comes fully fitted with all required appliances and has a central island feature, this leads through to the dining area which is focussed around a teak dining table.
A wood panelled wall and beamed, vaulted ceiling creates a natural and spacious room which also has a further bathroom. The lounge area has teak-framed furniture with upholstered cushions facing the plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Glass doors take you from this room onto a covered entertainment area with seating. And from here you can walk across to the sala with a Thai-style roof and ceiling fans. Inside the sala is a large massage bed and outdoor dining furniture. A portable gas bbq is also provided. Speakers are built into the sala to allow your choice of music to be played outside.
In front of this is the lawned garden bordered with plants and a private gate leading onto the beach.
Running from the garden right into this villa is the dark blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool. This long narrow pool creates a focal point which although completely outdoors, penetrates right into the heart of the living areas. At the end of the pool a decked area joins with the central garden which is planted with mature bamboo trees and has an antique looking statue that matches perfectly with the tropical atmosphere of this property.
What's most eye-catching is that everywhere you look you see tropical foliage; every window and doorway has colourful plants framing the view. And the overall effect is completed by ornate wall carvings, intricate stone work and the clever positioning of pots and ornaments.
This design of this villa creates total seclusion in a natural and truly peaceful setting. Location
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng. Villa Rates
* The master suite in this villa is not accessible at anytime by guests * Daily rates for an optional full time Thai Chef is US$45 ++ subject to 10% service charge and applicable of 7% tax per day (food cost on Guests account) * Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran) * Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests (including children) depending on villa. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night * Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax * Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car Baby cot provided free of charge * Rates include daily breakfast For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* Private salt chlorinated swimming pool * Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fans * Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala * Portable gas bbq * Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels * Large living and dining areas with sea views * All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans * Broadband WIFI ADSL * Plasma TV with satellite * CD/DVD in lounge * Large fully equipped kitchen * Back up generator in time of power outage * CCTV and extensive security system 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
* The villa staff will visit twice daily to keep the villa clean and tidy * Living on site, the Villa Manageress is available to address your service needs * Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary * Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary * Shopping list available * In-Villa wine selection * Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged * Car rental with or without a driver, full insurance coverage * In-villa spa treatment with extended menu * Baby sitting service on request and availability
* Big Buddha Temple * Water sports Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao * Boat trips to outer islands * 5 minutes from Maenam and 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants.
Please inquire about our Peak Season Christmas and New Year Rates
Please wait while we send that off... Inquire About This Villa
Please fill out the following form.
Please note, fields marked with [ * ] are required! * Your Name: ? ? * Your Email: ? ? * Your Phone: Fax: * Enter Code Below: ? ? * Address Line 1: Address Line 2: Zip: Country: Remember these details? Your Requirements: Arrival Date: S M Tu W Th F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ‹ PrevTodayNext › Departure Date: S M Tu W Th F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ‹ PrevTodayNext › Expected Guests: Questions or Additional Requirements: Villa 4135 has 58 additional images
Do you want to tell a friend about Koh Samui Villa 4135? Just fill in the information below and hit the send button. Enter your email address: Your friend's email address: Enter your name: Your personal message: I thought you might like to see this villa from Villa Getaways. Just click on the link... Thailand
* Chiang Mai * Hua Hin * Koh Chang * Koh Phangan * Koh Samui o Ban Taling Ngam o Bang Po o Bang Rak o Big Buddha o Bo Phut o Chaweng o Choeng Mon o Coral Cove o Laem Set o Laem Sor o Lamai o Lipa Noi o Maenam o Northern Coast o Plai Laem o Thong Krut * Krabi * Pattaya * Phang Nga * Phuket
Villa Search Destinations: Locations: Regions: Weekly Price Range: Bedrooms: Villa Amenities
* Ocean Front * Ocean View * Pool * Air Conditioning * Maid Service * Broadband Internet
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Iron and Board
Beachfront, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, sleeps 6 $968 - $1,584 per night