large bedroom with bathroom,robing-room and fireplace
Large bathroom with discrete room for toilet and sauna
- The luxurious 296 square meter stone villa (south facing) was built and tastefully furnished in June 2005. It is located on the picturesque Kas Peninsula. Here you can enjoy the peace and quiet without missing the lively Kas atmosphere. The villa was built according to European standards and a high quality concept. The living room area with open-plan kitchen encompasses an area of 110 square meters. Each of the large bedrooms has its own bath and view of the sea. From the 300 square meter terrace with the 72 square meter pool, there is a unique view over the Mediterranean, the Greek island of Meis and other island groups. Underneath the villa, there is a number of bathing platforms that are reachable on foot (150 meters away). There is a bus service on Kas that serves the whole peninsula running every half hour. Travel time to the centre is only a few minutes and there you will find many beaches. A big carport is at your disposal. All bathrooms have bathroom sanitary cabinets, granite washstands with integrated sinks and roomy showers with glass doors and high class bathroom furnishings. The first bathroom has a Finnish sauna, a double wash stand and a bathing tub. The floors of the bathrooms are tiled with dark grey vitreous tiles.
- This small paradise is located on one of the most southerly points of Turkey, an idyllic fishing village with 8000 inhabitants. Kas is situated in an unique natural location on the Mediterranean and is surrounded by the green Taurus mountains. The town is centrally located near to Dalaman airport (2 hours) and Antalya (3 hours). The Antalya coastal road is a unique experience. Many artists have settled in the town and add to the image of the area. In the streets you can find many cosy restaurants, small shops and pretty old houses. There are some very good shopping facilities and every Friday there is a large market. Silverware, Pashmina scarves and leather goods are cheap here. There are some small guesthouses and only a few large hotels. Kas is a small town and large buildings are denied planning permission by the local council. The peninsula is a part of the Kas region.
-The minimal stay is 1 week. You can extend your stay with minimum 1 week. The check-in need is on Saturday, at 4 p.m. and the check-out is on Saturday, at 10 a.m.
- We will try to organize the shuttle service for you from and to the airports of Dalaman and Antalya. The terraces are cleaned each morning, and we also take care of the pool. In the evening, we water the plants, if needed, or we take care of the garden. We can deliver bread and water for you, and we can also help you renting a car. If you are not interested in these services (or in part of them), please let us know. If you want to book, we will send you the rental agreement per e-mail.
- The rentalprice includs the costs for water, gas for cooking and electricity except air conditioners. The electricity for air-conditioners will be charged by kilowatt consumption 17 cents per Kwh. This corresponds to an average consumption of around 10-50 € per week in January - February and July - August for the villa and 10-25 € per week for our apartment during normal use. In the months of march to June and September to December in essentially no air-conditioning needed.
- We can of course offer you extra house personnel for your personal service. Therefore, there are additional costs of 50-70 Euro per employee and per day.
- There are multiple offers for organized trips in Kas. You can make various excursions by boat (the sightseeing of an immersed city, the transit to the Greek island Meis and many more). You can also make trips to Patara (the birth place of Nicholas), to Saklikent (one of the steep cliffs by a river),to Myra (wonderful cliff sepulchres), to Pamukale (with its lime terrace)and many to many other interesting locations. Furthermore, you have the chance to hike on one of the longest marked and most beautiful hiking trails of the world (520 km). The best season is spring or fall. If you are interest in self organized trips, there are many possible destinations, such as Patara beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Turkey. This can be reached by a small bus or by a rented car. The drive takes 45 minutes and it is worth it.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Spa/Hot Tub (private)
Iron and Board
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Kas, Mediterranean Region, Turkey
Villa, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, sleeps 6 €1,480 - €1,980 per week