Private Home East Side of Breckenridge–Beautiful Views–Close to Shuttle Wake up to Rocky Mountain splendor in this 4-bedroom home located right on French Creek on the east side of Breckenridge. After brewing a pot of coffee, head out to the deck and listen to the creek flowing by as you check out the soaring Ten Mile Range across the valley - the views from this house are fantastic!
LOCATION – While guests of this home often praise the amenities, the biggest raves have to do with the home's location. A free shuttle stop nearby connects you to the shopping and dining of downtown Breckenridge in a mere five minutes and the ski resort in ten minutes.
AMENITIES – This spacious home offers two separate living room areas for everyone to spread out. After a day of snowboarding and skiing, the whole family will relish the chance to enjoy a movie on the large flat screen TV in the Rec Room downstairs. Your kids can serve up a round of sibling rivalry on the ping-pong table or throw a game of darts. The outdoor hot tub is sure to unwind tense muscles. A family dinner will be in order on the deck in the summer while taking in the beautiful surrounding landscape.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bath (4 Full) / 2,758 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Single Bunks (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Rec Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – French Creek/Ten Mile Range
• Vista Point Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 1.7 miles to Gondola
o Shuttle – 0.2 miles on Reiling Rd
o Main St – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)