Modern Sunriver Home with Pool Table and Hot Tub On the Golf Course
FIVE NIGHT MINIMUM Enjoy exceptional golf course views! This luxurious home is located on the 15th fairway of the challenging Woodlands Golf Course. The spacious great room located upstairs with beautiful views out of the large windows. Living room and dining are separated only by a large two-sided fireplace. All can gather for meals and great conversation at the dining table with seating for 10. The well-stocked kitchen is also located upstairs with everything you need for making meals with friends and family. The living room has a home theater and large sectional sofa for watching a game or just lounging around. For those of you who come to work as well as relax there is high speed internet. Relax in the upstairs master bedroom, which has a fireplace, queen size bed and spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. Downstairs sports the other four bedrooms, including 3 additional queen bedrooms (1 queen with access to bath from bedroom) and a fifth bedroom with a bunk bed, trundle, and twin bed has same access to bath. There is a large family room with another fireplace, which sets the scene for an extremely memorable Sunriver vacation. HOT TUB, SAUNA, WIFI, NON-STANDARD POOL TABLE, GOLF COURSE VIEW, AIR-CONDITIONING, SLEEPS 12
Bedding Configuration: 4 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Bunk 1 Other
Room Description: Family room with with gas fireplace
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Living Room TV, Living Room DVD/VCR, Queen #1 TV, Queen #1 DVD, Queen #1 VCR, Den TV, Den DVD, Den VCR, Kitchen TV * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster * Living: Air Conditioning, Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace, Garage, Deck, Patio Furniture * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: On The Woodlands Golf Course * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016, Premier Home
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Very good experience Dionisio M. from Bend, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 16 days in July, 2015 Everything was as described in brochure and the staff whom we dealt with was fact we will probably rent it again next summer
Happy Family Reunion Susan G. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2014 Everything was in working order, unlike some of our previous rental experiences in SunRiver. Great home for family gatherings with two separate gathering areas. Only negative was a single refrigerator for 12 people.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for taking the time to review 13 Winners Circle.
Family Reunion A guest from Camas, WA does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2014 Enjoyed SunRiver, as always. House was nice and in a good location. Our consensus was that the house was terribly overpriced and dated and did not live up to the pictures presented online.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate you taking the time to review 13 Winners Circle.
13 Winners Circle A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2013 Everyone at Discover was very nice and helpful except the woman who checked us in. When I asked if the high chair was in the house she answered "if they said it would be there then it will be". She said it so sarcastically that I had to walk away and let another person in our group finish at the desk and deal with her rudeness. The house was wonderful. It does need a second refrigerator. The one there is too small for a large group renting a 5 bedroom house. The appliances in general need replacement. The upper deck needs netting if you bring young kids. Both two year olds with us could fit through the bar. The location and size of the rental was great. Our Internet kept going out and both Discover and the Internet people were great to work with and had it fixed quickly. We had a wonderful time staying here.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Donna, We appreciate your loyalty as a long time guest. As you know this is not how we treat our guests. We apologize for the situation you encountered, as it is not acceptable nor tolerable in any fashion. We would like to extend our most sincere apologies. We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next stay.
The house was great in size and location. It does need work. A guest from Davis, CA does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2012 We loved the house size. The bathtubs were not clean-one did not drain, the spa tub jets spewed hair and mold. The refrigerator was marginal at keeping things cold. It is a rental!!! The spa had an electrical problem-major which rendered it unsafe, No repairs were done on our request.
Family bliss at Sunriver A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2011 We had our family reunion last weekend and this house was perfect. The youngest family members are now in their 20's and oldest were in their 80's. None the less, everyone was comfortable and entertained on many different levels. We plan on comming back again soon.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2010 Couldn't get the phones to work. Otherwise, it is a lovely home, and contributed to an enjoyable time at Sunriver.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Sorry about the phones - just call us next time and we'll get someone out asap! Glad everything else went well! See you next time.
Great Family Retreat Reviewed by: Alice S. recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2010 We have never rented such a well furnished home and with a kitchen with almost every single thing I use for my extensive cooking.The only thing missing was a cuisinart--and that I expected so I brought mine.Otherwise, there was not a thing missing, and more than we had ever hoped for.All of us--three family units--one family--loved the home and its location and would come back in a minute.The discover sunriver management is doing a great job.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Alice,Thanks for the wonderful review. I would expect nothing less from the family with the most perfect dog in the world! Gotta love LuLu :0)
Scott S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2010 This is at least the third time we have stayed at #13 Winners Circle, and we have loved each of our visits. The property allows terrific family gatherings but is spacious enough that everyone can do solo activities without noticing what others are doing. The house was spotless, and everything from the sauna to the hot tubt o the appliances was in working order. The proximity to Maverick's was great, and we enjoyed burning off calories after dinner with bike rides to the Village. The Discover Sunriver staff was excellent as usual.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks Scott, we appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again.
Jennifer G. from Monmouth, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2009 The property was very nice. the computer pictures do not do it justice. i love the isolated location. the hot tub was very dirty and we had a plumbing issue in one of the showers. both issues were handled promptly. the kids loved the DVD collection and Grandma loved the kitchen. mosquitos are quite a problem still and it made it tough to enjoy the nice deck...especially in the evening.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for reviewing 13 Winners Circle.
Great house for a large group with great kitchen and lots of room to spread out. Karen K. from Pebble Beach, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2009 There was an unpleasant odor in the downstairs bathroom... it seemed to go away as the house was opened and used.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review. We found the cause of the balls in the closet.
dishwasher Mary A. from San Francisco, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 8 days in June, 2009 It did not drain properly. As a result we felt dishes were not clean. After the first 24 hours, repairs were made.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for reviewing 13 Winners Circle.
William T. from Vancouver, WA does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 8 days in August, 2008 Deck was unstable, house had a funny smell in the bedroom, the kitchen is definately showing it's age.Seems like the care and feeding weren't up to normal Sunriver standards.Nice location.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Hi Bill, Thank you for responding to our review. You know you are one of our most valued customers and we apologize that your visit did not meet your expectations and clearly did not meet our standards. The owner has reviewed your comments and we can report that the deck was repaired the week of October 12th, 2008. We do hope that you will keep us in mind for your next visit to Sunriver and give us a chance to make your next stay with us FABULOUS!Discover Sunriver Staff
This house is so roomy, that everyone could do what they wanted without getting in each others way. Yet there's plenty of room Linda R. from Gilroy, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 8 days in July, 2008 The perfect house for 10 or 12 people. We all loved it. Well equiped, beautiful location, lots of room.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the nice review.
Absolutely wonderful - very relaxing and such beautiful surroundings - we loved the house, the floor plan was perfect for our fa Joanne S. from Stockton, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2008 I try to spend a week in Sunriver every year, but sometimes it is every other year. Regardless, I look forward to going to Sunriver more than I look forward to going to Maui. I normally take my 4 children, their spouses, and their children when we go to Sunriver - it is a great time for all, so much to do, yet very relaxing if you prefer that. We have gone white water rafting, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking, swimming, top of Mt. Bachelor, golfing, and of course - lots of bike riding.My older grandchildren insist on at least 1 dinner at Tumalo Feed each time we go, and also a stop at the Mohawk for breakfast on the way home.Love it, love it, love it!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the lovely review. I like the Mohawk Cafe as well. It is such a quirky little place.