Lift Ticket Deals Sunriver Home with Wifi and Hot Tub Near North Store
Experience the uncommon opportunity to truly appreciate the simpler things in life from the congenial comfort of this gracious Sunriver retreat. Take time to revel in the warmth of the summer sun as you sunbathe on your deck, or go inside to enjoy the cool air-conditioning. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bath air-conditioned home offers 2 master suites, each with a king bed, and one has a woodstove upstairs and the second is downstairs. The third room has a queen and the fourth has 2 twins downstairs. There is also a futon in the living room. HOT TUB, WIFI, AIR CONDITIONING, SLEEPS 10
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Room Description: reverse living home
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: IPOD Docking Station(s), CD Player(s), Living Room Flat Screen, Living Room BluRay, King #1 Flat Screen, King #1 BluRay, King #2 Flat Screen, King #2 BluRay, Queen #1 Flat Screen, Queen #1 BluRay, Twin/Twin Flat Screen * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster * Living: Air Conditioning, Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Wood Fireplace * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: North End Near Woodlands Tennis * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016, Bike Trailer
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
20 Hickory Lane Debbie T. from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2015 We had a great time, very well equipped. The beds are very uncomfortable, probably need replaced. The tub/shower on main level, was really moldy and smelled. Loved the location, all the bikes.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for reviewing 20 Hickory. We will definitely look into the shower. We appreciate you staying with us! :)
Family Vacation Richard W. from Puyallup, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2015 We have been coming to Sunriver for 26 years and it NEVER gets old. We really enjoyed our stay at Hickory #20. It was farther out then we expected but loved the area.
Fun time in Sunriver! Carolyn A. from Altadena, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2015 We had a family reunion in Sunriver this summer. The home we stayed in was spacious and clean. We loved gathering on the large deck overlooking trees and open space. Birds flocked to the feeders and deer browsed near by. The home is convenient to everything in Sunriver, and we enjoyed using the bikes to ride all around the area. We enthusiastically recommend Discover Sunriver and, in particular, this home at 20 Hickory! There are many things to do in Sunriver and the surrounding high desert region. It is a lovely place to vacation!If you decide to vacation in Sunriver, be sure to find out what facilities in the resort will be available to you and at what cost.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals What a fantastic review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay :) Thank you for staying with us!
Wonderful stay in Sunriver! Brittany P. from Camas, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2015 We shared the home at 20 Hickory with one other family and could not have been more pleased! This home has a great layout. There was plenty of room for all 8 of us, and the kitchen is so well-stocked. Great hot tub, plenty of bikes. It fit our needs very well.
Great Rental A guest from Spokane, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in September, 2014 Roomy, clean, well stocked home in great location. Large deck with two tables and umbrellas for sun protection. 10 bikes available in assorted sizes. Loved using the very clean hot tub. Very close to two tennis facilities. I would definitely stay here again.
A great Vacation Betty M. from Eugene, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in June, 2014 So much to do for everyone in Sunriver. Mavericks was a great respite in the heat of the day. The house was so generously stocked with cooking equipment and tableware. The large east facing deck was very nice in the late afternoon. SO many bikes, complete with helmets. And the decor was comfortable and low key, without hokey "decorator" touches.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the great review.
Great house at great season Vasiliy T. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in January, 2013 The stay was amazing. We loved full kitchen it was great. We had enough bikes to ride on trails. That was fun. The house was clean and spacious. Thanks much
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the nice review. I think you may have hit the wrong button on recommend to others. We hope to see you again soon.
December '12 Visit A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in December, 2012 The place was clean and in good shape. All the systems (heater, garage door, hot tub, etc.) worker great. Did have some trouble figuring out the thermostat, though - somebody had set the temperature on hold at 63 degrees and it took some "experimenting" to get the system back on it's program. A set of instructions near the 'stat would help.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the input and we are glad you had a good stay.
Great Family Vacation Home Susan S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2012 We had a wonderful, no hassle vacation in Sunriver and stayed at 20 Hickory. The home was very clean and had a well equiped kitchen, plenty of bikes, and a lovely, big deck. Location was great..close to north pool and maverick and golf. Passes to all the pools were included which was very convenient. Hope to go back next year.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We hope to see you next year.
Perfect for a much needed break! Shannon W. from Long View, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2012 We had a wonderful time at #20 Hickory! The accommodations were perfect and more than enough for our crew of 8. We loved the huge selection of bikes and helmets and were grateful for the baby trailer and tag along bike for the younger kids. The location was great as we felt we had complete privacy but could be at the Sharc or Mavericks in no time!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Sounds like you had a perfect vacation! Thanks for staying with Discover Sunriver and we hope to see you back soon!
Fantabulous Spring Break!!! Julie B. from Merrill, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in March, 2012 We rented this house along with another family. It was large and spacious, clean and comfortable. Almost like being home with all the comforts. We all had a wonderful time and would love to come back next year.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad to hear you had a great time.
So much to do, so little time! David D. from Issaquah, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2010 This home was ideal for our group. Three families with children and there was plenty of room. The kitchen was equipped VERY well, you don't need to bring your own cake pan, grill, or air popper. This home has it all. The A/C worked very well and the dual hot water heaters meant we never ran out of hot water. The deck on each side of the house meant we didn't have to swelter in the sun. There is plenty of room to spread out and not be stuck in a crowded spot. Bring some bug spray for the evenings and go for a walk or a bike ride! There were enough bikes for all of us to go at once. We are already making plans for next year. This was a fantastic experience and we plan on returning! VERY WELL PLANNED HOME!! Only down side is the Mavericks wave thing, but who cares! We had a great time anyway!!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the 5 Star Review.
#20 Hickory Lane A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in September, 2009 Large bedrooms rooms and three and a half baths allow this home to accommodate a good-sized group nicely. The only unusual thing was there were no extra towels.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Anytime you need more of something please do not hesitate to call we will gladly bring more of what you need to the house.
Sunriver... More like Funriver! A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in January, 2009 Such a great time with friends from all over the country showing up! The space was perfect. Nice and open, with a short drive to the mountain. The only downside was that the hot tub appeared a little dirty upon arrival. I'm not sure if it was the water cleaning or just the color of the tub. Hopefully that can be fixed for next year!Thanks!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals I like that Funriver and it is . It was the color of the tub it had been drained cleaned and refilled upon your arrival. Thanks for the nice review and we are glad you had a nice time.
Review of Hickory 20 Barry W. from Philomath, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2008 The dark walls and ceiling make reading at night a challenge for me with my aging eyes. Impressed with all the kitchen accessories. It's a cozy place.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Barry,Thanks for the nice review. We appreciate your repeat business.
A Great Family House A guest from Arroyo Grande, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2008 We loved every minute we spent in Sun River. OUr location was perfect. It was close to everything we wanted and needed. Our house was outfitted beautifully. The kitchen had just about anything you could possibly need, the bathrooms were large and well taken care of with very nice linens. Everything was very clean. It was nice that we had some spices etc. available to us. The beds were all very comfortable--good mattresses. I would use this house again at the drop of a hat. I didn't mention all the TV's and DVD's etc and good music CD's. All in all it was estremely nice.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the wonderful reviews.
Paul J. from Eugene, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2008 We loved having all the bikes to use, and the deck with two tables for outdoor eating. It was the perfect place for our family.
Property Manager Response:
Hi Paul, Thank you for your comments. With over 35 miles of bike paths in sunriver the bikes that the owners provide you are an important part of your stay! We hope you come back and visit us soon. The Staff at Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals