Executive Sunriver Home with Large Deck and Jacuzzi Tub On the Golf Course
This is a gorgeous 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home on the North Golf Course with great views . As you walk up to the front door you will fall in love. Beautiful tiles throughout the home with a large gas fireplace in the living room. High vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams in the great room. A roomy kitchen also awaits you on the first floor. Located off the dining room is a large sunroom with an incredible view of the golf course. The sunroom is also a game room with a foosball table and a game table. One of the King masters is located downstairs with a jacuzzi tub, a large walk in closet and a private door to access the hot tub out on the deck with an extended paver patio. This home has two master suites and the other one is located up stairs with a jacuzzi tub and and remodeled private deck. Upstairs is where the rest of the bedrooms are located. The third bedroom has a king and the fourth has 1 set of bunks and a queen bed with a TV and a DVD player. The 5th is a queen with a gas fireplace and flat screen TV. The back deck overlooks the fairway with a paver patio extending the deck and sports a brand new soothing hot tub and deck furniture for outdoor dining with friends and family. WIFI, SAUNA, FOOSBALL TABLE, PLAYSTAION, AIR CONDITIONING, SLEEPS 12
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Foos Ball Table, Play Station, Stereo System, CD Player(s), Books, Board Games & Puzzles * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster * Living: Air Conditioning, Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace, Garage, Patio, Patio Furniture, Whirlpool Tub(s) * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: On The Woodlands Golf Course * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016, Premier Home
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Staying at 20 Winners Circle A guest from Dundee, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in September, 2015 We had a very positive experience, from check-in until we locked the door as we left. The house is very well furnished and equipped for a large group. We loved the sunroom and watching all the golfers tee off. The hot tub was fabulous. Two masters served us and our family very well. I loved all the storage -- drawers and cupboards galore, as well as extra room in each master. The house was in good repair, and we appreciated all the light switches being labeled.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for staying with us again.
A beautiful house but on the golf course A guest from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2015 We had 12 in our group 6 kids & 6 adults. It was a great house with lots of room to spread out. The house is on the golf course so not as much outdoor space as the kids wanted and more mosquitoes than other places in Sunriver. Also new this year, renters couldn't use the north pool which was very disappointing, especially since we had spent $3000 to stay here!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate the review.
Great Family Vacation A guest from Aberdeen, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2014 This House accommodated a small family get together, and we just had a great time. It was very relaxing.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Nice to hear.
Best Christmas vacation with our family Al & Jan K. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2013 Thanks for sharing your warm beautiful home with us once again. we were there about 6 years ago, when our family was much smaller. with 4 grandkids now we all snuggled in together for the holidays!!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals So glad to hear you had a great Christmas with your growing family.
Perfect get away! A guest from Los Altos Hills, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2013 Our family fully enjoyed our stay, the house was perfect, on the edge of the Sun River hub bub, yet close enough to get to everything. We liked the serenity of it all. The house was clean and comfortable living for our family of 7. We enjoyed the tennis court across the street, bikes for the trails and convenience to grab a coffee while passing by the hole while on the golf course. Hot tub was relaxing in the evening, and perfect for star gazing. BBQ was perfect for our catch after fishing too! So much fun, we look forward to returning soon.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the nice review.
excellent sunrvier home A guest from San Mateo, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2013 great from start to finish. the management company was professional and helpful and delivered even more than promised. the house was in excellent condition and had every possible entertaining and recreation item you could think of. we loved the location on the 5th tee box (no worry of errant shots hitting the kids, and fun to take them out to try a par 3 after the golfers had finished for the day). we also loved the location at the north end of sunriver where it is a bit quieter. perfect for multiple families as there are two full master suites and a great bunk room for the kids. we will definitely stay in the house again on our next trip to the area.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Great review. Thanks
Fully equiped, well cared for home robert w. from newberg, oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2011 We had a family gathering for the 2011 holidays, with people coming from two states. The house was well equipped for the fabulous cooking and eating we did and was spacious enough to not ever feel crowded. A gem of a house.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals 20 Winners Circle is a great house, glad you enjoyed it!
Very nice house A guest from Modesto, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2011 Sept is a great time for Sunriver.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals 20 Winners Circle is a beautiful home. September in Sunriver is a grea month, the days are still warm and the nights are cool.
Loved it! Great house for our family. Patricia B. from Moraga, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2011 Our family - 2 grandparents, 4 parents, 2 teenage boys, and 2 small girls - loved our visit to Sunriver. This house was perfect for us. We enjoyed the nearby tennis courts, the bikes, kayaking on the river, dinner on both the front and back patios. Only problem was the refrigerator smelled of fish. We'd definately rent this house again (hope we do!)
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We'll get that taken care of pronto. Thanks for the heads up.
#20 Winners Circle in Sunriver is a true winner! A guest from Renton, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2010 My husband and I plus our adult children, son-in-law, and grandchildren spent a wonderful week in Sunriver at #20 Winners Circle. It was one of the best vacations we ever had. The home was comfortable and perfect for us, and we enjoyed every moment - canoeing on the river, bike riding together, swimming in the pools, visiting the High Desert Museum, shopping in the village, barbecuing on the patio. It couldn't have been better!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Sounds like you had pleasent time here! Glad to hear that!
Maintenance concerns A guest from Eugene, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 8 days in August, 2009 The property for the price should have been in better condition, tiles out front falling off, dishwasher old and not secured, sliding door broke.... It seems like it is a "tired" home. Location was great, nice and quiet.
Property Manager Response:
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us Mr. Cavanagh. We are happy to report the owners are replacing the tiles this fall, a part has been ordered for the sliding glass door and maintenance is investigating the non secured dishwasher. Improvement is underway. Looking forward to hosting your summer vacation next year, if not in 20 Winners Circle, then in another home nearby.
A guest from Grants Pass, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2009 Comfortable large home with an excellent view of the golf course. Well stocked with everything we needed for a vacation with family.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate the glowing review.
Awesome and Spacious Home! We especially enjoyed the sauna, hot tub, riding bikes, swimming and horse back riding. We would def A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in August, 2008 Thank you for your courteous and professional expertise!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the wonderful thoughts and review.
Highly Recommend This Location! Adam R. from Seattle, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2008 My tennis team was visiting Sunriver to play in a tennis tournament, so we figured that a house on "Winner's Circle" was a good omen. What we didn't count on was this being hands-down the nicest home in many visits to the resort! Everyone was very pleased with the comfort of their beds, the house was beautiful with gorgeous tiling throughout, and the house-wide surround-sound stereo/TV were great touches. We loved sitting out on the back patio and relaxing as the golfers played through.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Adam,Thank you for the awesome review.
Generally quite a lovely place to stay for a family A guest from Oranoke, MN recommends this property.
Stayed for 10 days in July, 2008 This property generally is a very good place for a family to stay: convenient location responsive management staff,reasonably well equipped home, good air conditioning, effective wifi and so on. However, there were also some recurring bothersome-rather trivial-- inadequacies:dull kitchen knives,far too few wastepaper baskets/bins, no replacement paper towels,some areas unclean eg. under the kitchen sink and intwo of the bathrooms, a mediocre dishwasher,no instructions regarding recycling and so on. None of these is substantial and all are easily remediable. For example we simply did some of our own cleaning, we bought one wastepaper basket and our own batteries for the remotes and so on and so forth. We have not found a single substantive reason that would--or will-prevent us from coming back here in future years. By the way, the name of our town is Oronoco!!!
Property Manager Response:
Frank we'll get these thiings handled and the owner has done a lot of upgrades this fall. As far as the name of your town I can't believe that in all this time we haven't got that right. We have it now. We enjoy seeing you and look forwarded to the next time. All of us at Discover Sunriver