South Mission gem! Spacious 2nd floor condo with a large deck
JUNE-JULY-AUGUST 7 NIGHT RENTALS ONLY FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY
3 NIGHT MINIMUM DURING OFF SEASON
4 NIGHT MINIMUM DURING HOLIDAYS
This home does not allow pets and does not have air conditioning
THIS PROPERTY SLEEPS 8 ADULTS MAX, CAN SLEEP UP TO 10 IN A GROUP WITH ADULTS AND CHILDREN
Located in South Mission Beach, this lower level condo has everything the visitor to San Diego could want. The master bedroom boasts an over-sized Jacuzzi tub and a large outside deck. With an exceptional amount of open floor space there is plenty of room for everyone. The location is on the sand and offers exceptional access to the South Mission Beach volleyball courts, and great surfing at South Mission Beach jetty.
This luxurious three bedroom three bathroom condo is newly remodeled, fully equipped, and wonderfully appointed. Master bedroom has a King Bed, second bedroom has a Queen Bed, and third bedroom has a bunk bed with twin on top and double on bottom. There are also two sleeper sofa beds that will accommodate four more guests for sleeping for a total of 11 guests comfortably. Includes an extra large kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, state of the art entertainment system, built in ceiling speakers throughout the entire unit, televisions in every room, and a 50? flat screen in the spacious living room. There are two beautifully landscaped public parks, one on the bay, one on the ocean, each just a few steps away. Located in south Mission Beach, it is the last building on the west side of Mission Boulevard. This property is very quiet as it does not receive as much traffic as the busier north Mission Beach. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are introduced to new enthusiasts at Mariners Basin and some serious beach volleyball takes place on the ocean side. If you want to toast marshmallows on the beach, the last of the Mission Beach fire pits are here, some distance towards the water as this is the widest stretch of sand on the peninsula.
The Mission Beach and Mission Bay vacation communities are centrally located in San Diego for easy access to San Diego County's most popular attractions including SeaWorld, the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Seaport Village, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Downtown San Diego, Coronado, Del Mar and much more. San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants offers the most and the best vacation rentals and beach rentals in Southern California. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available.
PARKING is limited throughout the Mission Bay area. Please be sure the vehicle you bring will fit in the designated area. b> There are 2 parking spaces, first a carport with approximate dimensions of 6' 4" H x 9? W x 19? L and second an outside space 9? W x 15? L.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
Room Description: 3 - Bedrooms 2 - Baths
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Kinkos, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping
* Culture: Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Hotel Del Coronado, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Cable TV In All Bedrooms, CD Player, DVD Player, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Home Theater/Surround Sound, Television, VCR, Wireless internet
* Family: Balboa Park, Beach, Lego Land, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, GE Profile Cooktop, Gormet kitchen, Kitchenaid Stainless Appliances, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Adjustable Overhead Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Surround sound, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing