These spacious accommodations have a view of Mission Bay Channel, a partial view of the Ocean, a Large Deck, Jacuzzi Tub, Internet Access and more.
Located in South Mission Beach, this condo has everything the visitor to San Diego could want. The master bedroom boast an over sized Jacuzzi tub and a large outside deck with a view of the channel and jetty. Soak up the sun and enjoy the vista of yachts, sail boats, and even seals navigating in and out of the beautiful Mission Bay Channel. With an exceptional amount of open floor space there is plenty of room for everyone.
This luxurious three bedroom three bathroom condo is newly remodeled, fully equipped, and wonderfully appointed. Includes an extra large kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, state of the art entertainment system, built in ceiling speakers throughout the entire unit, televisions in every room, and a 50? flat screen in the spacious living room. There are two beautifuly landscaped public parks, one on the bay, one on the ocean, each just a few steps away. Located in south Mission Beach it is the last building on the west side of Mission Boulevard. This property is quiet and cozy as it does not receive as much traffic as the busier north Mission Beach. Snorkeling and Scuba Diving are introduced to new enthusiasts at Mariners Basin and some serious beach volleyball takes place on the ocean side. If you want to toast marshmallows on the beach, the last of the Mission Beach fire pits are here, some distance towards the water as this is the widest stretch of sand on the peninsula.
The Mission Beach and Mission Bay vacation communities are centrally located in San Diego for easy access to San Diego County's most popular attractions including SeaWorld, the World Famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Seaport Village, La Jolla, Ocean Beach, Downtown San Diego, Coronado, Del Mar and much more. San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants offers the most and the best vacation rentals and beach rentals in Southern California. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available.
PARKING is limited throughout the Mission Bay area. Please be sure the vehicle you bring will fit in the designated area. If you have any questions, call our office at or use the request more information link above. THERE ARE 2 PARKING SPACES, FIRST A CARPORT WITH APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS OF 6' 4" H X 9? W X 19? L AND SECOND AN OUTSIDE SPACE 9? W X 15? L.
INTERESTED IN OWNING A BEAUTIFUL HOME OR VACATION RENTAL IN MISSION BEACH JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK:
CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO OUR UNITS FOR SALE
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 3 - Bedrooms 2 - Baths
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Kinkos, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Restaurants, Shopping
* Culture: Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Hotel Del Coronado, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Cable TV In All Bedrooms, CD Player, DVD Player, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Home Theater/Surround Sound, Television, VCR, Wireless internet
* Family: Balboa Park, Beach, Lego Land, Library, Movie Theatre, Playground, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Wild Animal Park
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Garbage Disposal, GE Profile Cooktop, Gormet kitchen, Kitchenaid Stainless Appliances, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Adjustable Overhead Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Iron, Ironing Board, Linens, Surround sound, Washer & Dryer, Whirlpool Tub
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Hiking Trails, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing