Ski Specials Sunriver Condo with Wood Fireplace and Wifi Near Nature Center
#4 QUELAH CONDO sits by a generous and gentle slope of green grass, a splattering of shade trees, and it's just a short walk to the shimmering waters of The Big Deschutes River and Aspen Lake - such is the setting of this wonderful Sunriver Condo Complex. These lovely condos feature a great room, stone fireplace, patio, iPod docking station and a comfortable interior. These popular units are located in the heart of Sunriver with close proximity to the marina, stables, Fort Rock Park, the shops and restaurants in the Sunriver Village Mall, and other Sunriver attractions. Enjoy access to the private pool and tennis courts available only to Quelah Condo guests. This 2 bedroom, 2-bath condo has a queen master suite and the other bedroom has 2 twins, each bedroom with its own private bathroom. There is also a hide-a-bed in the living room. WIFI, SINGLE LEVEL, ASSOCIATION POOL CLOSES MID SEPTEMBER. SLEEPS 6
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Quelah Condo No. 4 A guest from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in March, 2016 Very functional condo. Had everything needed for a great stay.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Michael thank you for your review! We are happy 4 Quelah Condo worked well for your stay!
Ending and Starting New Year A guest from west linn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2015 Quelah #4 had everything we needed. I love the wood-burning fireplace, but unfortunately everything seemed smokey and our clothes smelled like we went camping. I guess that's the tradeoff to a real fire. Everything was great and very comfortable.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals So glad your stay at 4 Quelah Condo was fantastic! We all love those wood burning fires they are a lot different than gas fireplaces. Hope to see you again soon.
Quelah Condo 04 Reviewed by: A guest recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in September, 2015 This condo worked fine for a our family and was reasonably priced. The location near the pool was ideal.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you very much for your review!
place needs an update Kim g. from Selah, WA does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2015 The location and layout of condo is wonderful. Discover sunriver very professional and helpful. However, the condo needs an update on furniture and especially bedding. The beds were very old and uncomfortable. The bedding old as well. Also, both bikes had broken seats. The male bike's seat tipped back and the females would spin around. Were not able to tighten. Love the community pool, tennis courts and hottub at the complex. And, the location of the condo is superb. I hope they update soon so we can stay again. Would not stay with current beds and bedding for price we paid especially.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the feedback and thank you so much for staying with us! We would be happy to find the perfect place for you next time!
SPECTACULAR family vacation! Korene T. from Victoria, BC recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2014 Renting Quelah 4 was a great choice for our family if four. The condo was very well stocked (we wanted for nothing respecting supplies), it was in great shape and located perfectly. The pool is approx 40 steps from the front door and our kids lived swimming! The condo is also near the nature house and observatory and a short jaunt from the stables/marina. The rental was sooo easy too.
Stay at Quelah #4 condo sun river A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in May, 2014 The owners should add pictures of the remodeled bathrooms. Since there were no pictures of the bathrooms, we were a bit apprehensive. The property was clean, kitchen well equipped, close to discovery center.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the input we will get bathroom pictures in there.
Comfy Condo A guest from Tigard, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in October, 2012 We enjoyed the condo. The showers were especially nice because their so nice and big. The Pine furniture is hand made locally and gives the condo a real "Sunriver" feel.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals You guys are so great It's always a treat to see you both.
We'll be back to Quelah 4 A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2012 We had a fabulous time in Quelah 4. The location is fantastic. We enjoyed the condo pool. The condo itself was very clean and very well furnished, with a great kitchen.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again.
Great vacation! A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2012 We had a wonderful time at this condo. It's in a great location close to bike trails, the nature center and the village. We liked the fact we could swim in the condo pool and also go to the other swimming facilities at Sunriver with the passes. It was nice having a place to BBQ and eat outdoors with a grassy area for our kids to play on. Only suggestion is to replace the queen mattress as it is alittle hard. I would return either way!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the nice review.
Nice 1 level Condo A guest from Tigard, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in May, 2012 We enjoyed our stay, the condo is very comfy and central to all the bike paths. As always, the Discover Sunriver Staff is FIRST RATE. All of your properties are well cared for.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals You are FIRST RATE and we look forward to seeing you everytime!
Great place Kelly S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2011 Another great stay in Sunriver. The only complaint is that the new washer and dryer are very loud and confusing to use. The new appliances are not a great improvement.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for your comments we're glad you had "another great stay"! The owners purchased all new appliances for the home in March in hopes of enhancing your stay. Unfortunately there were some problems with the new pieces purchased. It happens. At any rate Sears has made good on the repairs and everything is in tip top order now. 4 Quelah is a "Great Place" perfect for families with easy access to the pool, hot tub and tennis courts!
Unit is tired, and in need of freshening up. Artwork is hung haphazardly, with no apparent theme - just throw up anything we ca Paul B. from Kirkland, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in January, 2011 Quelah rentals should come with a map showing where the pool/hot tubs are? We had no clue. Maybe we missed that map! Anyway, it was too cold to trek anywhere to a hot tub! The Mall and its general run down condition is having a big time impact on Seattle area friends who don't go to Sunriver any more. Whistler and inexpensive Okanagan area ski areas are major competitors in the winter, and Suncadia in the summer! One hour drive from Seattle to Suncadia on I 90!
A guest from Clackamas, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in June, 2010 It could use a King Sized Bed, I have never seen a small standard bed in a rental, not even a queen---but an old standard bed. That is unusual.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Hi Joan, the bed is a queen size. New mattresses were installed last year. Hope to see you again soon!
#4 is a great unit and we look forward to staying in the Unit again. Kelly S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2009 The only complaint I have is with Discover Sunriver. We continuned to receive offers after booking our reservation that we could not get due to the existing reservation. Either extend the offers to existing reservations or don't send the offers.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Good point Kelly, we normally send last minute offers on places that for, what ever reason have not rented. I can see how that could be frustrating.
Quelah 4 James S. from Camas, Washington recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2009 A great location with a shared pool and hot tub and access to everything. Quiet! An investment in new appliances would improve kitchen.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals New appliances installed!
maintenance needed A guest from Damascus, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2008 Hi we enjoyed our stay - however, all of the beds in the condo need to be replaced - we all woke up with back aches. In addition, the showers need to be recaulked as they were either peeling or leaking (shower door) - otherwise it is a lovely well supplied condo. Thank you for allowing us to stay.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for letting us know about the beds. We have passed that on to the owner new mattresses have been purchased and installed! We have taken care of the showers. Happy to hear everything else went well for you.Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals