Cozy Sunriver Condo Inviting Views in a Peaceful Setting On the Golf Course
Beautiful accommodations and wonderful vacation memories await you at 30 Mt. View Condo. Outside boasts amazing views of the 15th fairway of the Meadows Golf Course, and inside you will find exceptional furnishings and quality appliances. The main level hosts the kitchen, expanded dining room which seats 6 or more, living room, den, and master bedroom with a queen bed. Upstairs you?ll find another bedroom with queen bed and two full size beds in the loft area. Cuddle up next to the gas fireplace in the cozy family room with friends and family to enjoy a board game or movie. Or, have a family barbeque on the back deck while watching the sunset behind Mt. Bachelor. WIFI, GOLF COURSE VIEW, SLEEPS 6
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Full
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Stereo System, CD Player(s), Books, Board Games & Puzzles, Den Flat Screen, Den DVD, Den VCR * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Crock Pot, Electric Griddle, Popcorn Popper * Living: Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Deck, Patio Furniture, Ceiling Fan * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: Near Sunriver Village, Near SHARC * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Fun in the Snow A guest from Sierra Vista, AZ recommends this property.
Stayed for 13 days in January, 2016 We were happily surprised with the condo...clean, updated, well stocked kitchen and big windows to take in the view from both sides of condo. Walking distance to mall. The downstairs toilet needs a bit of repair as it leaks and continually refills. The kitchen faucet may need to be checked as it drips unless it is very carefully placed. We would have liked to be able to park in the garage as opposed to leaving the car outside.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for your review, we will attend to the afore mentioned items and repair what is necessary.
Wonderful Sunriver Stay Dawn B. from Silverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in December, 2015 Perfect, clean, spacious, comfortable, beautiful! The facilities exceeded my expectations! It was perfect! The customer service was outstanding. We went skiing at Mt. Bachelor and went ice skating in Sunriver. No crowds or traffic, good restaurants, large grocery store and pharmacy in town. The condo had washer, dryer, dishwasher, and a kitchen complete with all utensils. The resort gives you the sense of being away from it all yet provides easy access to amenities.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad to hear you had a great time.
Great location, updated property! A guest from Tualatin, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2015 Great, little condo. Kitchen has been fully updated and new carpet throughout. Right near the Sharc, so, would be great with children. A few minor suggestions- water pressure in downstairs shower is very strong, might want to invest in a Delta water saving showerhead (since not a lot of hot water left for second person to shower)..and master bedroom mattress was a bit lumpy...overall, a great value!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the review and we are so glad your stay with Discover Sunriver was wonderful!
Late July Sunriver Mt View Condo Experience Burnie S. from Hillsborough, California recommends this property.
Stayed for 15 days in July, 2015 Attentive, professional Discover staff. Daily supplies needed for two week stay (towels, paper products etc) planned for and provided well. Wonderful weather and general facilities, including the Mt. View Condo. Loved the Discover Rewards. Used them all and all were honored with a smile at the establishments we frequented. Blondies and the Sunriver Brewery a +. Sunriver Country Store was great to have in our back yard. The float from the Sunriver Marina was a wonderful, repeat adventure. Would recommend a new mattress in the downstairs bedroom AND the unit needs another TV. Unit otherwise was well equipped and modern. Everything was in good working order. Everything was generally updated. Sunriver NEEDS a good sized fitness center option for vacationers now that Mavericks is closed.
Mt. View Condo 30 Britt C. from Anchorage, AK recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2015 This is the 2nd time we have stayed here in this rental. We always love coming to Sunriver. We stayed here in 2011 and now 2015. Nothing has changed about the rental. It was exactly the same! The only thing that was unpleasant was that it was so hot and NO Air conditioning! We called about air conditioning, but it never worked. We opened the windows at night like the property management said to do and closed them in the morning. When it's 84 degrees in the place it's not that comfortable. The location and layout of the rental is ideal with family. Biking around was our favorite. Enjoy!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for staying with us again. 30 Mt View Condo does not have air-conditioning. The temperatures were unusually hot for Oregon during your stay. We look forward to your next stay and would be happy to find you a place with air-conditioning.
Lovely view and great location Bryce H. from Gig Harbor, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2014 We truly enjoyed our stay, has all the amenities of home making it feel immediately at home. The location is perfect and the view is amazing. We will be back for sure!!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We look forward to your next visit.
Wonderful Stay Amy C. from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2014 We just spent 4 nights in 30 Mt. View Condo and it was perfect. The condo was absolutely spotless, everything was in nice condition. Very cozy and comfortable. Plenty of space for mom, dad, and teen daughter. The condo is in a great location: a short bike ride to the village, across the street from SHARC, and beautiful views of the golf course. No noise from neighbors, as this unit does not share walls with others. One of our favorite rentals in Sunriver. Wonderful, patient customer service from Discover Sunriver office, especially helpful while booking, assisting with finding just the right space for our family.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Great to hear. Thanks.
Great Condo Right On The Golf Course Kari J. from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2014 The condo was nicely decorated, very clean and within walking distance to the village mall and the SHARC. The deck looks out onto the golf course and was really quiet every morning. A great place to sip your coffee and relax.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the nice review.
My Review of #30 Mountain View condo Barbara J. from Portland, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2013 We enjoyed the condo. But there weren't a lot of extra serving bowls in the kitchen. Also, it would be nice to at least have some salt and pepper. It was very hot when we were there. It was hard to keep the condo cool throughout the day. It really didn't cool off until the middle of the night. We loved being across the street from SHARC's though. That was great.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review and we will look into the serving bowls.
14th to the 19th August 2012 A guest from Lake Oswego, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2012 Nice condo, great for a small family, central location and very close to SHARC. As on our previous visit with Discover Sunriver rentals, our home was very clean and well stocked. We had a small issue with the BBQ upon arrival which was dealt with within 15 minutes. The only recommendations would be to upgrade the patio furniture (especially a sun umbrella on the unshaded deck) to fall in line with the surrounding homes, and, a newer TV/DVD would be a bonus. In summary, we had a great time. Thank you!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the input. We are happy you had a great time.
Location, location, location! A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2012 Mom, dad, grandma, 2 kids (7 and 9), across the street from SHARC, near the village, comfortable home, it's exactly what we were hoping for. Note: this isn't the place for you if you are looking for fancy or hip, but it's great for family fun at a great price.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for taking the time to review 30 Mt View Condo.
Pacific Crest in the Rain A guest from Yakima, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2012 I phoned about the spiders concern and spoke w/ Christie. She was most helpful. Also,the roof drain above the downstairs bedroom is broken and caused noise all night as it was raining. Loved the location and size of the condo. Thanks!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are taking care of both and thank you for letting us know.
Clean and Comfy Cindy A. from Poulsbo, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in February, 2012 We really appreciated how clean and well stocked the condo was. Very well layed out and comfortable for 4 adults and 2 kids. Very good value for money.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals That is a nice condo glad you enjoyed it.
Spring Break at Sunriver! Staci S. from Parkdale, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in March, 2011 The Fatland condo is amazing, we recommend it to anyone looking for a clean, nice place to stay!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the excellent review.
4250 Meadows A guest from Hillsborough, California recommends this property.
Stayed for 13 days in July, 2010 Wonderful, updated, light unit, nicely furnished (furniture and kitchen equip) and well taken care of. Great location. Nice views. A new master bedroom mattress, a nicer patio table and chairs (more in keeping with the quality of the whole unit's upgraded feel), an additional, updated TV and maybe a bicycle or two would be nice. Would re-rent here in a heartbeat.
Everything was great! Darren R. from Yorba linda, California recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2008 The unit was perfect and the people are very friendly and helpful. Would definately like to come back, hopefully, next year.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the compliments! Hope to see you next year.
Abigail I. from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in August, 2008 I just absolutely loved Mtn View Condo # 30! I was so taken with the WHOLE unit that I definitely want to come back next year! My family of four and my in-laws thought it was a fabulous experience!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Wow! Thanks for the glowing review. We will see you next year.