Skier's Sunriver Home with Flat Screen TV and Hot Tub Near North Store
Upon entering this home, you will be immediately charmed by its warmth and comfortable decor. This is truly the perfect retreat in summer or winter with a large deck and hot tub tucked under towering Ponderosa pines for spectacular star gazing. This spacious single level design has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is a king master suite, a queen bedroom, and the third bedroom has two twin beds, with an additional hide-a-bed in the family room. The living room boasts a towering river rock wood burning fireplace with comfortable leather couches. The family room has a wood burning stove to keep you toasty and warm on those cold Sunriver winter nights or to set just the right ambiance. You'll find everything you need for cooking and serving in the very well stocked kitchen. This home is kid friendly. There is a high chair, porta-crib and lots of games. HOT TUB, WIFI, TANDEM BICYCLE, SLEEPS 8
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Comfortable and Cozy Jean C. from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2015 Thus home was very private and peaceful. It is nicely decorated. The feel is relaxing day or night.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We're glad you got to relax :) Thank you for staying with us!
A Perfect Fit Harold S. from Salem, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2015 We loved this house. A very minor plumbing problem was promptly and professionally taken care of. The large deck was something we really enjoyed. A great company to rent from.
Cute House in Sunriver! A guest from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2015 We really enjoyed our stay at this property. The wrap around deck was wonderful. The deer come right up to the deck. This house has two family rooms which comes in handy if you have adults and kids. The kitchen had adequate items to use but the basics for cooking, for example salt and pepper or even foil, were very limited or not exisitent. (In other homes we have rented there were more basics available.) The only real complaint is the same complaint we have often at other rentals... the pillows are ridiculous. The pillows are super flat. There are a bunch of pillows in the house so you can stack them up, but the pillow are flat. Bringing pillows from home would be a huge plus if you drive, but it doesn't really work in our case because we flew.All in all, it if our needs and offered everything it said it would.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you so much for taking the time to review #6 Redwood Lane.The deck at that home is indeed a fantastic spot to enjoy the Sunriver sunshine!
Webber review A guest from Beaverton, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in June, 2015 It was wonderful! The home was clean and in great condition for a very memorable stay. It's probably one of the best experiences we have had renting at Sunriver and we've been doing this for 35 years!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals That's fantastic! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at #6 Redwood Lane. Thank you so much for staying with us, we appreciate it!
#6 Redwood Sandra J. from Portland, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 2 days in August, 2014 we left two pillows in the house and were told that we would have to wait to get them back until after the current guests leave. Why is that?? Can't someone go retrieve them? I find this a little weird. The house was ok, but smells of stale coffee and bacon grease.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals The reason we will be waiting until the next guest leaves is respect for their privacy. What might not seem to be intrusive to one person maybe exceptional bothersome to another person. We will get your pillows out of the home as soon as they check out and get them back to you as quickly as possible.
Loved this rental. Leslie R. from Pittsburgh, PA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2014 This is our second time staying at this house (we rented it two years ago). It is a well kept home that is beautifully furnished and well stocked. Love the location too. I would recommend this place and Discover Sunriver to my friends.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals So nice to hear.
GREAT STAY Esther R. from Houston, TX recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2014 We had a great stay. The home fit all our needs and the kitchen had everything you need to make some great meals. We saw deer every day! Including a buck.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Great review.
#6 Redwood Lane Debbie B. from Eugene, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2013 Our two families, totaling 9 people, enjoyed our stay in this nicely appointed home. Everything we might need for our comfort was readily available. Overall, we were very happy here and would come again. Two things I would like to mention, just for maintenance and feedback purposes: the hot tub didn't get hot even though we turned it to the highest temperature. Finally on our last day, we tried again, turning it just a bit more, and it got hot. Maybe it needs some looking in to. Another thing I wanted to mention was the hearth of the wood stove. Its corner is in line of walking traffic and it is easy to stub your toe on it. Ouch! The first time someone did so, we kept it covered for the rest of our stay with a small rug. Otherwise, this home was very comfortable and nice. Thank you!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate the feedback and will look into the issues you had with the hottub. Please remember we are available 24 hours a day and can help with any issues which arise and we strive to correct any and all which may arise.
I love Sunriver Jeanne D. from Escondido, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2013 Our family met in Oregon for a reunion, and we had a prior reunion there 15 years ago. It was wonderful! There were 35 of us, between 4 homes and we all had such a great time. I loved the house I rented for my family, it felt like home. Thanks for making it so effortless.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for staying with us.
Kitchen fully equipped if you plan on grilling and cooking as we did. A guest from Pacific Palisades, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2011 The back deck was our favorite place to hang out. Was a little disappointed to find that a fairly busy street and bike path are about 250 yards from the back deck. House is smaller than it looks from the photos. Comfortable for 6 people tops. Bathrooms were very clean but dated in style. Lots of bikes in garage but all the bikes with gears needed work. The BBQ grill was top notch! A pleasure to grill on. Overall we enjoyed our stay!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to review 6 Redwood.
Wonderful stay RENAE H. from VANCOUVER, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2010 We enjoyed all the bikes although the tires were in need of air. We loved the deck and hot tub! Everything was perfect. We like being away from the center of town but yet close to everything. We enjoyed the Maverick Center too! Just a wonderful vacation for the whole family. We celebrated my Granddaughters 5th birthday so we will have lots of memories.
Great family vacation A guest from Wayland, MA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2010 Our house rental was fabulous. Well equiped, huge deck, and all of the comforts of home. My brothers family rented the house next door, which was great. We visited Sunriver with our 3 and 4 year old children. We biked, canoed, swam, went to the playground and new adventures each day. There was far more to do than there was time. The only con - was it was hard to find all of the activities on the sunriver website. There was far more to do than we knew about until the end of our stay. We would highly recommennd it.
Valerie B. from Calgary, AB recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2009 Very nice property. Only complaint would be the condition of the bikes. But other than that it was very well equipped and comfortable for our stay.
Our stay at # 6 Redwood Lane was fantastic. We plan to request this house again next summer, and would highly recommend it to f Judy L. from Richland, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2009
July 2009 Family Vacation Mike R. from Sherwood, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2009 Redwood Lane #6 is a beautiful home, and was a perfect setting for our two families to get together. The North location close to both Mavericks and the North Course and Pool were wonderful.
Felt right at home... Jim W. from Winston, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2009 We loved our stay in this house. We felt right at home. The kitchen was well stocked with everything needed. Lots of bikes in the garage. Very nice to have a living room and a seperate den so kids had one TV, adults the other. Will stay in this house again for sure!
A guest from Bend, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in November, 2008
Property Manager Response:
It is nice to get such a great review from some who grew up in the home and has now rented it for a girl's get away. We hope to help you make more new memories in the years to come.
A guest from Redmond, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2008 We really liked the location with the exception of the noise from Cottonwood and the clearing of brush. The home had everything we needed and we liked being on the north end of Sunriver. It probably could have been a bit cleaner, but it was fine.
Awesome Rental Property A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 12 days in July, 2008 We have been to Sunriver nearly every summer for 15 years, staying in rental homes each time, and this is one of the better homes we've ever rented at such a reasonable rate. The home was very comfortable with a well-appointed kitchen. The only negative comment I would give is that the bedrooms share walls which are not well-insulated.....you can hear t.v.'s , conversations, etc. in the next bedroom. We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend this home to others.
A guest from Brookline, MA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2008 Great time had by all. Had a little power outage, which made things interesting, but it was blockwide and people were on top of things!
Great location, great deck A guest from Arcata, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 10 days in June, 2008 We loved 6 Redwood, especially the quiet "cul de sac" since our young boys could safely ride their bikes. Our 6 year old was able to ride his bike to the North Pool really easily (which was a blast for him).We also really enjoyed the wrap around deck with lots of furniture. We were able to find sun somewhere on the deck until 7:15 every night (we were here in June). The deck and home were fairly private. At first, we were concerned about the back of the home being fairly close to Cottonwood but were happily surprised that it is a fairly quiet part of Cottonwood and there was enough buffer between the home and the road. We saw lots of wildlife (bunnies, deer, raccoon, and birds). The home was light and bright with its floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen was well stocked with great plates, bowls, pans, etc. The main negative of the home is that the bathrooms were small and outdated but the positives of the home far outweighed the negatives with the bathrooms. Overall, we were really pleased and would definitely consider coming back to 6 Redwood (in our 20 years of coming to Sunriver we have never stayed in the same home twice so this means something!).
Property Manager Response:
It means something to us and the owners as well, thanks a lot for all your comments!!