Lift Ticket Deals with Hot Tub and Gas Fireplace Near Observatory
This stunning home has so much to offer. The home is located just off of Circle 3 on the south end of Sunriver. This reverse living home has beautiful wood vaulted ceilings and a vast river rock gas fireplace. Upstairs you will you find the open floor plan with the kitchen, a cozy great room, dining room and one of the master bedrooms. The kitchen has beautiful accents of stone, while the dining room seats 8 with room for two more at the kitchen bar. Downstairs is where the rest of the bedrooms are located. To the right of stairs is a master bedroom with a queen size bed along with a door to access the hot tub. The middle room has a set of bunks along with a twin bed with a trundle. A perfect room for kids! The last bedroom is on the left of the stairs and has a king bed with a bathroom that is adjoined to the bunk room, which also has door access to the hot tub. 7 Quelah Lane is a grand home with views of Mt. Bachelor right off the deck. You won't be disappointed spending your vacation in this home. WIFI, POOL TABLE, HOT TUB, AIR-CONDITIONED, SLEEPS 10
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
AMAZING Karson S. from Salem, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in August, 2015 This home has everything. The location was perfect!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Excellent!
Quelah 7 Glen M. from Gresham, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2014 I was a little concerned, as the price was lower than average. That was the first pleasant surprise. We had six adults and three children, and plenty of room. The deck was very adequate with great furniture. In fact the furniture throughout the unit was excellent and in good condition.Carpet could use a shampoo. The usual c/o about beds too soft or hard. I would definitely rent this unit again. The location is perfect. It's a quiet cul de sac with great access to everything.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are happy you liked it.
Great stay! A guest from Eugene, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2014 This 4 bedroom home worked well for our 2 family and one couple group. Each couple had their own bedroom and bathroom and the kids had the bunk room. Good location enabling us to walk to most activities. Lovely deck and spa added to our outdoor activities. The deer and squirrels in the yard were a bonus.
Sunriver - Family Vaca Debra B. from Winlock, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2014 We had a great time, the rental was perfect for our needs. We had 2 homes, our home ended up being the gathering site due to it's layout and well equipment Kitchen. The hot water was not hot and the deck may be structurally unsound as it moves when walked on.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the 5 star review. We will look into the hot water and deck. Thank you for letting us know and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Perfect Home for Special Occaisions! Kathryn N. from North Bend, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2013 We have been renting vacation homes for family get togethers for over 20 years. This home is by far the best we've seen for a large group. Everything from the decor to the well equiped kitchen with labels for placement of dishes, pots and pans, etc. The dining room table seats 10 with an additional table and chairs on the deck. We could not have been happier!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad to hear you had a great time.
Great for our group Elizabeth H. from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in June, 2013 I would have given it 5 stars on cleanliness and condition except that the downstairs bathroom had a damp feeling and strong smell of mildew. The rental company sent housekeeping over right away to help with it, so they were very responsive. Hopefully that will be permanently taken care of soon. Other than that the location was great and the house was very comfortable! It was well equipped but you might want to bring your own beach towels if you don't want to take the bathroom towels to the pool. We really enjoyed it and would stay there again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals The bathroom has been taken care of, thanks for understanding. Great recommendation suggestion on bring your own beach towels for the pool.
Good Vacation for older kids and adults Maura O. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2012 This is a wonderful house and I enjoyed my stay. My only issue is that I have a small child and the blinds (long looping cords that go all the way to the floor) and the railing (indoor stairs and outdoor deck) are not safe for a small child.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review.
Quelah 7 Brandon B. from Reno, NV recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2012 The property was is pretty good shape. The garage and kitchen had horific odors when we arrived. The garbage in the garage had some sour icecream rotting in the garbage. We later found out that someone had cooked a lot of fish and the kitchen had an overpowering fish smell. There were still spots on the carpet from the previous guest bring items in from the BBQ. The maintenance crew did all they could to correct the problems. The downstairs bath was also clogged when we arrived. Maintenance again fixed the problem.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We apologize for the odor issues and maintence was able to correct the issues. Thanks for taking the time to review 7 Quelah Lane.
A Good Value for Your Money A guest from Buckeye, Arizona recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2012 The reviews we read prior to our stay were very accurate. The house sleeping arrangements were great since we had three families to share the house. The house has three separate sleeping areas each with their own bathrooms which allowed each of the three families to have privacy and bedroom convenience. Yes, the air conditioning is poor upstairs since turning it up freezes the families downstairs but opening the screened windows made our experience an acceptable one for our stay in the upstairs master bedroom. Great location for the mall, Sharc, and the very popular stables, marina, and the river!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to review 7 Quelah Lane.
Great Family Vacation Rental A guest from Charles Town, RI recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2011 Great! Amenities, cleanliness, location - my entire family enjoyed the property, and I plan to rent again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We look forward to seeing you again!
Good place to rent. A guest from Port Ludlow, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 8 days in August, 2011 Some relatively minor comments: 1. The toaster does not function well...needs replacing. 2. The bedding (sheets)in all rooms except the bunk beds needs replacing. 3. The coffee maker leaks badly when you poor a cup.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will take care of the items you mentioned.
Needs updates Patricia B. from Bend, 99701 does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2011 The living room furniture was terribly uncomfortable, and the pillows and floral arrangements were very old and dingy (in the living room). The kitchen faucet leaked each time it was on. Pots were old and lacking large sizes. Downstairs bathroom faucets leaked, dryer did not function on warm (just air drying). Decor was generally outdated and dingy. I've stayed in much nicer places in Sunriver for the price.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for your review. We will take a look at the issues you brought to our attention we will correct the leaky faucets and the dryer.
Overall good value Diana D. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2010 Only dissapointment was the heat and AC were hard to manage upstairs and downstair for everyone to be comfortable.
A guest from Oregon City, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in September, 2009 Split entry house. Central air difficult to balance between upstairs and downstairs. Very good shades upstairs to help keep it cool in the heat of the day. Pool table fun. Nice cruiser bikes.
Property Manager Response:
Thank you for the input on the heating/cooling issues, we can certainly take a look at the system to make sure it is functioning as designed and make any corrections necessary; the goal is to make sure our guests find each of our homes clean, comfortable, adequately furnished and well maintained. Thanks again, Kristin Schuring Sales & Operations Manager
A guest from Bakersfield, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2009 There were 10 of us who recently stayed in this home. We had a great time and found everything we needed was there. We did have some trouble with the lock on the spa, and were not able to get it to lock properly. Since we had young children with us, it was a concern. Maybe someone could check on it for future guests? Other than that, I look forward to returning to #7 Quelah Lane again.
Quelah #7 - July '09 Joyce H. from ROCKLIN, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in June, 2009 The house was perfect -- great layout & amenities. Loved having a deck door off the master bath -- I could open & hear the birds.
AWESOME! Jill Z. from Kirkland, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2008 We're coming again next year!! It exceeded our expectations and hopefully will be our trip every summer! Thank you!!
Property Manager Response:
Thank you happy to hear you had just what you needed and more. See you in a year
Valerie A. from Tualatin, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 8 days in June, 2008 This home was wonderful! The kitchen was well supplied for hosting, there were ample towels, the beds were comfy, and the home was well kept.