Ski Specials Sunriver Home with Flat Screen TV and Hot Tub On the Golf Course
Click Here For Virtual Tour You'll love the breathtaking Woodlands golf course views of the 11th Fairway from this stunning home. This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bath wonder is the ultimate vacation spot for couples or families. King in the master bedroom and 1 king bedroom downstairs, queen in the 3rd and a queen with a twin in the 4th upstairs with bath in between bedrooms. A large family room at the top of the stairs has a full hide-a-bed and a 46" flat screen TV. Exquisite decor, large stone fireplace, ping-pong table and private hot tub are just a few of the amenities in this approximately 3,000 square foot home, it even boasts over 1,000 square feet of deck to enjoy the scenery and weather. This home has it all! When you book your vacation here, you?ll truly have the experience of a lifetime. The home has 7 adult bikes and 2 kids bikes. AIR CONDITIONING, WIFI, HOT TUB, GOLF COURSE VIEW, PING PONG TABLE, BIKETRAILER, SLEEPS 10
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
March Spring Break Caroline M. from Lake Oswego, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in March, 2016 Large home allowed plenty of space for 6 adults and 2 kids to spread out. Home very clean and well stocked (just missing a tea kettle). We stayed in the upstairs bedroom - the full size mattress sags terribly - but we wanted to be near to the kids in the adjacent shared room. Would be nice to include SHARC Pass - $15/person quite steep with kids. Consider in place of restaurant vouchers?
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Hi Caroline! Thank you for your review on 14 Vine Maple! We appreciate your comments and understand your view on the SHARC passes! Glad your stay went well in this home.
Vancho vacation A guest from Dove Canyon, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2014 This gorgeous home had everything and more!! From the hot tub on the deck, 7 bikes, plenty of towels, kitchen spices, a ping pong table, this home was perfect with all the extra amenities. The home, coupled with the helpful Meagan at the rental place, made for a wonderful vacation for us.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Great to hear. Thank you.
Nice place for a family get together. Robert W. from Pasco, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2013 No problems from start to finish-just "do our own thing". Even a big repaving project in the neighborhood was a minor inconvienience.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review.
wonderful location, nice floor plan Angie R. from Aloha, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2013 We had four families staying at this house and we all LOVED it. It was 4 bedrooms with two masters on the bottom floor and the top of the stairs landing serves as a large family room where the bigger kids hung out. The location is absolutely perfect backing the golf course and with the deck. The only complaints were that the appliances and fixtures (showers, faucets) were outdated. And super minor - - We couldn't find instructions to use the convection oven and had hoped to try to use it. Also the positioning of the locks on the jack and jill upstairs bathroom seemed to cause confusion with some suggestioning one of the locks should be reversed? We will be staying here again!!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the suggestions.
We will be staying here again. Cathy M. from PORTLAND, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2012 The house is even better than the pictures. The great room is fantastic. The bedrooms are large. This house easily fits two families. Nice golf course location, but still felt private. Very nit picky here, but the knives were really dull. Could use a knife sharpener in the kitchen.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank for the review. We will get the knives sharpened
Great home for 2 families A guest from Tualatin, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2012 Great stay - we had 2 families sharing the house, it worked perfectly! Loved the location and well furnished home. Had everything we needed.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the nice review.
Family Vacation Fun! A guest from Fall Brook, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2011 We had a wonderful family vacation with 6 adults and 2 kids. The bikes were great to use (couldn't find a tool to adjust the child bike seats though) and had a great ride. We loved the deer coming right up to the deck to visit. It was well suited for all 3 families.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are happy your family had a super time.
Family Outing A guest from Auburn, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in July, 2011 The property was fantastic. It easily accomodated our group of six adults. Ample space for all. The deck area was perfect. Nice furniture, great location, good view, and even deer eating out of our hands.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Fantastic is agreat description of 14 Vine Maple.
Sunriver Stay August 2010 A guest from Woodenville, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2010 Overall we had a pleasant vacation in Sunriver. The house was in great condition, a good location and clean upon our arrival. We loved the many bikes in the garage ready for riding. The only drawback was the construction going on at the lot next door. The Discover Sunriver Staff had alerted us a week in advance of our stay about the construction so we were not surprised when we arrived.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals The construction is annoying. Unfortunetly with our winters this is the time they can get those done. I'm glad you had a pleasant time in spite of that. We enjoyed having you and hope to see you again.
Michael g. from Kelso, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2010 We did not realize this house did not have air conditioning and it would not be a house we would stay in again later in the summer. Cell signal in the area was poor and the Wi-Fi was intermittent and slow. Plenty room in the house for our family, bedrooms were nice, kitchen was well stocked and there were plenty of bikes, a big plus!! Access to Mavericks is one of the reasons we rent from Discover Sunriver.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are happy you enjoy Mavericks. We appreciate your repeat business. Thank You.
Great Place for the whole family! DEDRA R. from TANGENT, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in January, 2010 We had a great time! The grown kids and spouses had their own space. It worked very well for us as we were able to spread out but still be in the same house. We appreciated all the windows and being able to see is a very open floor plan which we all loved. We felt right at home...but better! We will be visiting this one again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals 14 Vine Maple is a beautiful house.
Joseph B. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in November, 2009 Two items of note that didn't really detract from our stay:1 - the heat was pretty unbalanced. very hot in the upstairs bedrooms, very cold downstairs.2 - no neutral/common bathroom. all the bathrooms were attached to bedrooms, which was awkward at times.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for reviewing 14 Vinemaple.
Mary R. from Ronoake, VA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in September, 2009 Overall house in good condition. Sheets in main floor master bedrooms were very worn and need replaced. 2nd master bedroom on main floor needs new comforter. House could of been cleaner. There were cob webs and such which were probably because house had not been rented and cleaned recently. House nicely appointed and well stocked. House has great location and we would absolutely rent it again. Thanks.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for taking the time to review 14 Vinemaple.
A guest from Pales Verde, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2009 We had a great time in August. Weather was warm but house stayed comfortable. Loved the location, with the beautiful deck looking out at the golf course. Mavericks was a big hit with the kids and adults. We would definitely come back and rent this home again. It is very comfortable for two families. There was plenty of space and it has everything you need and more.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate you taking the time to review 14 Vinemaple.
Scott S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 14 days in July, 2009 We had a terrific two-week stay. 14 Vine Maple has an excellent location, situated in the preferred north end of Sunriver but a reasonable bike ride from the Village. The furnishings are top notch, and entertaining guests was easy.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks Scott for the nice review. We will see you again soon.
I would love to keep this house a secret so it won't get booked up for our next visit, but anyone staying here will love it. A guest from Fair Oaks, CA. recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2009 I would rent this house again in a heart beat. We loved the location, and the house was very well equipped. The ping pong table was a family reunion hit!! The deck was so inviting with the aspen's along side. You can truly "calm down" here. I think our family did everything, biked everyday, rode horses, did the raft float, rode the rapids, golfed....and just sat and enjoyed the deck and our stay. The oven needs some repair as the knob broke our first day. The kitchen is showing some wear on the cabinets under the sink....We didn't see a green waste container, that would be a plus. We are already talking about our next visit....Love this house!! It made our vacation so enjoyable.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the lovely review.
Rockland D. from Bend, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 3 days in May, 2009 Nice home, well worth what we paid and great location. Will rent again next year.
Property Manager Response:
Thanks for the comments Rockland! It is a great place. Looks like you may have clicked a "no" by accident instead of a "yes" in the "would you recommend this home" section based on your five star rating and the positive comments. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Great House and Place to Stay Lisa D. from Portland, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in March, 2009 We loved staying at #14 Vine Maple. We had a great time and it was very relaxing. The house was fully equipped.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals WE hope to see you again soon.
Eric H. from Tigard, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in October, 2008 The hot water at this house was set at a very, very high temperature. For liability reasons you may want to have it adjusted down. We had a fabulous time... thank you!
Property Manager Response:
Good to know we'll get that handled. Thanks for staying with us hope to see you again.
Jeff H. from Santa Clarita, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2008 First time visit to Sunriver. The place was fantasic. Non-stop fun for the entire family. We'll be back next year
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We look forward to seeing you next year.
Light, Open and Beautiful! Melanie E. from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in June, 2008 This home was so open and "friendly"! We were amazed at how many extras were provided (flour, spices, extra silverware, etc.). The one and only thing it could use would be air-conditioning. I would imagine July and August would be pretty difficult months to keep the house cool during the afternoons/evenings. Other than that - perfect!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for taking the time to review 14 Vine Maple.