Popular Sunriver Home with Wood Fireplace and Hot Tub Near North Entrance
This is a lovely single level 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, located on the north end of Sunriver. The home has a king master, 2 queen bedrooms and a fourth bedroom with 2 twins, with each of the bedrooms including a television. The home has a lovely large deck overlooking the landscaping of the high desert, where you can enjoy your own private hot tub. There is a large great room graced by a beautiful fireplace and high vaulted ceilings, the dining room seats eight with room for two more at the breakfast bar. It is the perfect spot for unwinding after a day of taking advantage of all that Sunriver offers. HOT TUB, WIFI, SLEEPS 8
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Stereo System, CD Player(s), Books, Board Games & Puzzles, Living Room DVD, Living Room BluRay, Living Room VCR, King #1 Flat Screen, King #1 DVD, Queen #1 Flat Screen, Queen #1 DVD, Queen #2 TV, Queen #2 VCR, Twin/Twin TV, Twin/Twin VCR * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster * Living: Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Single Level Home, Wood Fireplace, Garage, Patio, Patio Furniture, Extra Folding Chairs * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: North End Near Woodlands Tennis, Near the North Store * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Our Annual Sunriver Vacation Ellie C. from West Linn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 8 days in July, 2015 We have been staying at this property for about 8 years. It's perfect for our family and we usually book it for the following year when we check out. Unfortunately this year we had no SHARC passes and our granddaughters love to be in the pool. My daughter had to pay $100 for one day for her family to play in the pool for the afternoon. Sadly we couldn't use the North Pool. As much as we love this property we might have to find another rental next year.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We appreciate your loyalty and would be happy to find you something next year with SHARC passes.
Great Sunriver stay! A guest from Aurora, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in July, 2015 House nicely appointed and clean. TV's and wireless in every room kept our extended family aged 9 to 60 all happy during the (unusual for July) rainstorms we experienced for three days. Kitchen had everything our family of 6 needed to prepare majority of meals for six days! BBQ was clean and and propane full. Hot tub was older, but clean. Loved the keyless entry system. Neighborhood was super quiet and private.Discover Sunriver office VERY graciously allowed us access for a one-time print out and fax of an important document that needed dealt with during our stay.Will be back next year!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We look forward to seeing you next year.
Great time in Sunriver! Michael E. from Cedar Park, TX recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2015 Beautiful home - well laid out, open and spacious for our large extended family. Big open kitchen area and large dinner table made mealtimes with family memorable, and the four big bedrooms gave everyone a place of their own to sleep. We loved the outdoor patio area and the hot tub was a great added bonus! Thanks for allowing us to stay in your beautiful home!
Family Vacation Anne G. from West Linn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2014 This house was comfortable for our family of four. We love the location and think this house would be very cozy in the winter.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is also a great winter stay.
Will definitely rent this home again! Pamela M. from Salem, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in April, 2014 Love, love, love this home! The layout is so ideal: 2 bedrooms at one end, a large kitchen, dining room, and living room in the middle, and two more bedrooms at the other end. There was plenty of seating, and a huge dining room table.The kitchen is VERY well stocked, including lots of spices. We had planned to go out to dinner both nights, but it was easy to stay in and cook the 2nd night. We used the gas barbecue, which worked great.We also used the spa, which was perfect, and in general, the home was spotless. Kudos to the Housekeeping staff!Discover Sunriver Rentals was also a dream to work with. Some of the nicest staff I've encountered in many years of staying in Sunriver.Thank you for a great Spring Ski Getaway!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you very much for the kind words.
great house but need update on beds in few rooms mila z. from salem, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2013 stayed in big leaf just a week ago. overall house is great. But few rooms needs updates on beds. Great size house and perfect for families with kids. we would probably stay there again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review.
33 Big Leaf David W. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in September, 2013 This house is not huge and the kitchen is a bit outdated, but we enjoyed out stay here very much (2 adults, 1 toddler). What was most attractive to me was that the living area was large and they bicycles were in very good condition. We would definitely rent here again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for taking the time to review 33 Big Leaf.
Big Leaf rental A guest from Corvallis, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2013 This was a great home, good for large group dinners and gatherings. It was clean and comfortable for several couples.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals This customer was happy with everything but clicked 1's instead of 5's.
Our great annual family vacation A guest from West Linn, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 8 days in July, 2012 We have rented this house for several years. Our children and grandchildren all look forward to this vacation. We are busy all the time as there is so much to do. The house is in a convenient location with easy access to the bike path, SHARC, the village and north store.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for staying with us again.
Better than we expected Damian G. from Seattle, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2012 The rental house was better than we expected. It's definitely better than the pictures would indicate. It was clean, comfortable, roomy, and well-stocked. We had a great time and would recommend this property and Sun River as great vacation locations.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will take picture which will more accurately reflect the home. Glad you were pleasantly surprised.
Great stay! David W. from Arlington, TX recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in September, 2011 Our entire extended family enjoyed Sunriver for a family wedding. With the exception of a few minor detail glitches on linens, which were promptly remedied with a call, it was a perfect retreat!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are happy you had a perfect stay.
Tennis team headquarters Ron L. from Kent, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2011 All members were thrilled with the house I reserved. Only 2 baths for a larger group, but PERFECT in every other way! Cool floor plan.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is a great house glad you liked it.
The house was very well laid out, and had everything we needed except for food. It has a very pleasant atmosphere and we felt ri Thomas M. from Waimanalo, HI recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in September, 2010 The property managers responded quickly when the disposal jammed. They were very helpful both when we arrived and when we turned in the keys. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Sunriver!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We are glad to hear everything was great!
A guest from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2010 Overall a great place to stay. The two big drawbacks that would keep us from renting this house again are the lack of access to wireless Internet (wi-fi) and the hardness of the mattresses. My husband broke his back almost a year ago and the mattresses were so uncomfortable for him that he did not sleep well there.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Next time we'll get you just what you need. Thanks for taking the time to write us. 8/17/10 Update - The owner just purchased a a memory foam topper for the mattress!
Great Vacation! A guest from West LInn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2010 This is the 5th year with Discover Sunriver and our 2nd in this house. It was a terrific vacation for us with our two grown children and their families. The house was just right and the activities were varied enough to keep all the age groups busy and happy. We've already booked this house for next year.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Ellie we value your loyalty and look forward to your visits. We will see you next year.
A guest from Fort Bragg, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in June, 2009 We had a wonderful stay at #33 BIG LEAF LANE. The house easily accommodated the 5 of us. The only suggestion we would make is to update a few kitchen items: stemware, glassware,and serving bowls. Otherwise, the house is a perfect venue for a perfect vacation.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Just want to give you an update that the owner has addressed this and added these kitchen items! Come see us again.
Great staff!! Patty H. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in December, 2008 We've rented this house before, it's next door to my mother-in-law so the location is perfect. The house was clean and the few updates that were done were nice but the house is in need of more updates. We had also rented # 28 Big Leaf. #33 compared to #28 illustrates the sharp difference in condition. Thought this might be helpful to share with the owners. We will always call Sunriver rentals !!!!!!! Thanks
Property Manager Response:
Patty, We sure appreciate your candid review. As a repeat customer we know your input is in making a vistor's experience the best it can be and we will let the owner know. It is nice you noticed the owners had updated some items. Thanks for staying with us again. We think you are great as well. All the staff at Discover Sunriver