Montreal, Quebec, Canada
$155 - $195 per night
$800 - $1,150 per week
Vacation Apartment Rental Description:
The apartment is ideally located in the trendy Plateau Mont-Royal area, on peaceful Drolet street, on the block between St-Denis, Henri-Julien, Duluth and Roy.
Completely renovated, this ground floor apartment of an 1885 building has high ceilings, exposed brick wall, and a great floorplan with 2 bedrooms, a very spacious bathroom, a cosy living-dining room, a full modern kitchen, a mini office-closet, and a courtyard. It is fully furnished including linens and kitchenware. Rental fee includes electricity, heat, hot water, unlimited local phone calls, high-speed internet access, and basic cable tv.
Walking distance to many shops and services as well as the metro:
- Steps to Duluth Street restaurants. Steps to St-Denis shops.
- 5min walk to Sherbrooke metro and St-Louis square.
- 10min walk to UQAM, 15min walk to McGill unversity.
- 10min walk to local parks Jeanne-Mance (0.5 mile / 0.8km), Mont-Royal (0.6 mile / 1km) and La Fontaine (0.4 mile / 0.7km).
- 0.3 mile / 0.5km to St-Laurent. 0.3 mile / 0.5km to Sherbrooke metro.
- 0.9 mile / 1.5km to Quartier Chinois. Less than 1.2 mile / 2km to Old Montreal.
- About 1.5 mile / 2.5km to Downtown (Peel and St-Catherine).
Limited street parking is available on Drolet and surrounding streets.
1 to 4 people. 5 nights minimum.
Non-smoking apartment but you may smoke in the private courtyard.
Discount rates from October to April:
CAD$155/night - CAD$800/week - CAD$2400/month
Regular rates from May to September:
CAD$195/night - CAD$1150/week
If you need more information about the floorplan, reservation procedures or amenities, or want to see more photos, please visit our webpage. If you email us, please mention that you came from perfectplaces.