This villa takes pride of place in the centre of the estate and is arguably the jewel in the crown. The size, elegance and luxury of this villa is evident from the moment you arrive at the entrance. The double doors open to reveal a large stone lotus pond with a waterfall flowing behind a welcoming sandstone sawadee statue.
Once through the entrance you’ll be amazed at the sheer size of this property, three pavilions are located around a huge L-shaped blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool complete with elephant statues.
In the pavilion on the left side of the pool are the fully equipped kitchen, stylish dining area and elegant lounge. This tastefully decorated open plan area has the perfect blend of modern furniture and traditional Thai ornaments and artefact's. Wooden wall carvings, statues of monks, an oriental bell and table lamp sit comfortably alongside modern upholstered sofas and the plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Doors from the lounge lead to the outdoor entertainment area complete with bar, dining table, fixed barbecue and dartboard.
In the pavilion at the rear of the courtyard you’ll immediately notice a second floor balcony with outdoor furniture overlooking the whole property. You get to the balcony by going through the games room that has a pool table, table-soccer, seating, a TV, twin beds and a bathroom with en-suite shower. When you do get upstairs there’s a double bedroom and bathroom with doors out onto the terrace which has superb views across the gulf of Thailand.
Next to that room are two further twin bedrooms each with en-suite facilities including bathtubs. And at the end of this pavilion is an outdoor massage pagoda with a stone waterfall feature enhancing the relaxing atmosphere, and also the entrance to the private fitness room and sauna.
The master suite occupies the whole of the final pavilion which runs along the right side of the pool. First is the tasteful study and office area, with polished wooden floors and brown leather furniture, this leads through to the bedroom, the walk-in dressing area and the bathroom. In the bedroom there are two double beds, a large sofa and a plasma TV. The bathroom has an inviting Jacuzzi bath tub, twin sinks, indoor and outdoor showers and a planted inner garden. Doors from the master bedroom lead onto a terrace with outdoor furniture and a stone staircase that spirals up to a further roof terrace with additional sun-loungers.
The sizable lawn and garden runs across the front of the villa leading onto the beach through two private gateways. And finally next to the pool is the covered sala with traditional Thai-style roof and a full range of outdoor furniture.
This is a villa of exceptional size, space and beauty. And the flexibility of the property makes it suitable to meet the needs of almost any guest. Location
* On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, and 15 minutes to the island’s busiest resort, Chaweng.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran) * Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night * Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax * Baby cot provided free of charge * Rates include daily breakfast * For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* Large L-shaped private salt chlorinated swimming pool * Sala with Thai style roof and ceiling fans * Music system with outdoor speakers in the sala * Plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player in lounge * Master bedroom with Plasma TV satellite, DVD/CD player * Jacuzzi bathtub in master suite * LCD TV in fitness room * Games room with TV, seating, twin beds, pool table and table-soccer * Fixed outdoor barbeque * Fully-furnished inc. linens/towels * Large living and dining areas with sea views * All bedrooms and living area are air conditioned and have ceiling fans * Broadband WIFI ADSL * Private Fitness room with sauna * Large fully equipped kitchen * Back up generator in time of power outage * CCTV and extensive security system * 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
* Direct Beach Access * Broadband WIFI ADSL * Back up generator in time of power outage * CCTV and extensive security system * 24 hrs manned surveillance at entrance and on the beach (night time only)
* The villa staff will visit twice daily to keep the villa clean and tidy * Living on site, the Villa Manageress is available to address your service needs * Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary * Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary * Shopping list available * In-Villa wine selection * Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged * Car rental with or without a driver, full insurance coverage * In-villa spa treatment with extended menu * Baby sitting service on request and availability
* Big Buddha Temple * Water sports * Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
Please inquire for Peak Season Christmas and New Year rates.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Spa/Hot Tub (private)
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Beachfront, Koh Samui, Thailand
Villa, 5 bedroom, 7 bath, sleeps 10 $1,331 - $1,513 per night
$9,317 - $10,591 per week