Bedroom through closet AC, cable TV and ceiling fan
full size Bed
same beach toward the side
street to beach
the closest beach 3 min walk
First Floor Front Apartment in a Colonial style house Sleep 2 guest: One bedroom with full bed
Includes: - 2 guest( Full bed inside room) -AC in Bedroom ( only) -Wireless Internet -47 Flat cable TV -Fully equipped kitchen -Washing & Dryer coin Operated access -Cleaning on request $25 -Pick-up and Drop off Service for small gas fee
Walking distance to the beach, bus-stop (3 min) to old San Juan or Isla Verde, Restaurant, local stores, banks, supermarkets, small shops, Ashford Hospital, pharmacies, mayor hotels (Double tree Hilton) for tourist packages.
* Weekend rates are per night on Friday and Saturday
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK BY SENDING DEPOSIT ON YOUR OWN; GO TO BLUE BUTTON SAYS "CHECK RATES & BOOK" PLACE YOUR DATES VERIFY AVAILABILITY AND ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THEN PAY DEPOSIT THRU THAT PROCESS.
Credit Card Payments Accepted:
The deposit is non-refundable
Terms and Conditions:
Tax included in this quote price is actually the 3% processing fee.
To your total amount given here we must add an extra 7% mandatory Room-Tax.
This will be Charged with your second payment if you are reserving prior to 15 days before arrival. If less than 15 days before arrival you will have to pay the 100% payment and you will receive a second invoice via email with the tax.
You agree and understand our apartments are very simple accommodations with basic amenities; We are located in local working class neighborhood. We are not a hotel or a guest house. But offer affordable option for budget traveler who is inspired to feel like they are living in Puerto Rico.
A 40% nonrefundable deposit ( no exceptions) is required to reserve ( which will be applied to your balance) The remaining 60% is due 15 days prior to arrival which also become nonrefundable after this 15 day period before arrival.
If you have booked before 15 prior arrival . We will send a paypal invoice with your the balance and Room Tax. We will NOT charge a credit card directly as we do not have this information.
We have one mandatory cleaning fee which should be included in your quote
If you want a middle cleaning during your stay it can be arranged for the same price.
We do not offer daily cleaning.
We may be able to offer Pick-up and Drop off service for a minimal, gas fee or to some reservations if indicated complimentary.
For this service you must send your complete flight information.
There is street parking at your own risk right in front of the house. There is no trouble finding space. Most guest rent cars and we have not had any troubles with this.
The owners are your neighbors so any emergency we are there
Pricing Notes: ATTENTION: We specialize in personal service since there is only three apartments. The word Posada in spanish translates to lodging/ shelter or boarding house. It is NOT equal to hotel.
We are like a nice, private, clean, basic, individual private small one bedroom apartments; with own private kitchen and bathroom per 1 bedroom apartment.