Ski-In/Ski-Out – Close to Main St. – 4 O’Clock Area This comfortable two-bedroom, two-bath Tyra Summit condominium is perfectly situated on the Four O'Clock Ski Run. This home away from home is the perfect place for your “skication”, as long as you like skiing from your backyard, being close to town, warming up by the fire and putting on a movie. You will have no problem sleeping your five closest friends or family as well as yourself in this location.
LOCATION – The Tyra Summit condo is located on 4 O'Clock Road, above the Snowflake Lift and only four blocks from downtown Breckenridge. You can actually ski all the way down the Four O'Clock Run to within half a block of Main Street and then take the Peak 9 Lifts to ski back to your home-away-from-home. Or you can take advantage of the free Tyra guest shuttle (winter only) from this location!
AMENITIES – This spacious unit boasts a large deck overlooking the 4 O'Clock Ski Run, underground parking and plenty of space to relax in the living room area after a big day on the mountain. There are also plenty of books, board games and puzzles for your enjoyment. Cooking is a breeze in the fully stocked kitchen, complete with stainless appliances and granite counter tops. The dining space can accommodate large groups with enough room to feed ten in the dining room. Take a dip in the pool or relax in the hot tub after a fun filled day on the mountain!
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,124 s.f.
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa & 1 Twin Sleeper (both located in Living Room)
• Tyra Summit Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• High Speed Internet
• View – Lower 4 O’Clock Run
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Shuttle – Complex shuttle (winter only) or Free Ride Shuttle 0.3 miles on Four O’Clock Rd.
o Main St. – 0.8 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, twin sleeper, gas fireplace, flat screen TV w/cable & Blu-ray DVD player
• Outdoor deck – Picnic table
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in utility closet
• Common Area – Indoor pool, outdoor hot tub & gas grill
King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking – Underground parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Additional Features: Easy Ski Access: Yes, On Shuttle Route: Yes, Hot Tub - Access: Yes, King Bed(s): Yes, WiFi Internet: Yes, Laundry - In Unit: Yes, Laundry - Access: Yes, Garage/Coverd Prk: Yes, Pool Access: Yes, Fireplace - Gas: Yes, Gas Grill - Access: Yes, Main Floor Master: Yes
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Spa/Hot Tub (access)
Spa/Hot Tub (private)
Iron and Board
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
Condo, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 7 $91 - $6,030 per night
$637 - $42,210 per week