Charming Victorian in Historic District – Steps from Shuttle & Main St – Beautiful Views You will feel like you are part of the community, living like a local in this charming Victorian just steps from all the action! Located only two blocks from Main St, the heart of Breckenridge’s downtown is filled with historic and preserved buildings, not to mention the many quaint shops, art galleries and fantastic restaurants. You will also find a conveniently located grocery and liquor store only one block away!
LOCATION – This property offers the perfect location. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle is located directly out the front door to get you to the slopes quickly and only two blocks from Main St. It is an easy walk to Carter Park for sledding and the Breckenridge ice arena for ice skating.
AMENITIES – With a well-equipped kitchen and open living room, preparing meals and hanging out will forge indelible vacation memories - whether you enjoy this home as a romantic retreat or a getaway with close friends. With a king in one bedroom, a queen in the second bedroom as well as a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, you can sleep up to eight, making the French Street Cottage a great value for larger families or groups of friends! Kick back in a rocking chair on the front porch or relax after a day of skiing by soaking in the steaming patio hot tub - a real treat especially when the snow is falling - or gather for games around the living room fireplace.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1,004 s.f.
• Sleeps 8 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin) & 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• Historic Breckenridge – Main St. Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.6 miles to Gondola Peak 8 & 0.7 miles to Beaver Run Peak 9
o Shuttle – located outside of property on French /Jefferson St.
o Main St – 2 blocks
• Dining capacity – Up to 6 people (4 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck & Patio – Gas grill located on front deck & private outdoor hot tub located on patio
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in Master King Bedroom
Master King Bedroom (Main Level): • King-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Queen + Bunk Bedroom (Main Level): • 1 Queen-size bed
• 1 Single bunk (twin over twin)
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 2 parking spaces located in front of the garage on Jefferson St. – No garage access
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Additional Features: Easy Ski Access: Yes, On Shuttle Route: Yes, Walk to Town: Yes, Private Home: Yes, Hot Tub - Private: Yes, Hot Tub - Access: Yes, King Bed(s): Yes, WiFi Internet: Yes, Laundry - In Unit: Yes, Laundry - Access: Yes, Fireplace - Gas: Yes, Gas Grill - Private: Yes, Gas Grill - Access: Yes, Main Floor Master: Yes
Accommodation and Amenities:
Cooking Utensils Provided
Maid Service Available
Spa/Hot Tub (access)
Spa/Hot Tub (private)
Iron and Board
Satellite TV or Cable TV
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
Home, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 8 $158 - $5,010 per night
$1,103 - $35,070 per week