One of a kind views, updated with newly released availability in July/Aug
Spacious enough for the whole family to gather, the main level includes the kitchen, living room with flat screen TV and fireplace, a laundry room, and ½ bath. In addition you will find an office with a desk and pocket doors for privacy should anyone need to take business calls or tend to work while away and the master bedroom with a King bed, attached full bath and access to enclosed porch.
The next level up has 2 additional bedrooms with queen beds in each and a separate full bathroom. Head up another flight of stairs and now you have come to a small lookout area with upper deck access, perfect for seeing the views of both the colorful houses of Beachwalk and the waters of Lake Michigan. The basement level has your fourth bedroom with 3 bunk beds (6 twins total), a separate full bath, and a game room with a ping pong table. Sleeps 12 in beds with 1 King, 2 Queens, and 3 Bunk Beds. You are sure to enjoy the many updates, fresh paint and new furniture throughout completed just in time for our 2014 guests to enjoy. No Smoking and No Pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Bunk
* General: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Linens Provided, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, No Phone, Fireplace, WiFi, Bath Towels, Blowdryer
* Geographic Location: Near Beach, Resort Community
* In-Home Entertainment: Satellite/Cable TV, DVD or Blu-Ray Player, Ping Pong Table
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Dishes & Utensils
* Nearby Leisure/Sport/Activity: Shopping, Bird Watching, Bicycling, Walking/Jogging/Running, Sledding (Seasonal), Beachcombing, Splash Pad, Old Lighthouse Museum, Zoo
* Nearby Services: Medical Services, Grocery, Spa & Massage, Charter Boat Rentals, ATM / Bank, Post Office
* Property-Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill
* Resort Sports & Activities: Community Pool, Basketball Court, Kayaking, Park, Tennis Court, Paddle Boarding