Welcome to Alta Lane #2 . The house looks out into the National Forest and has two spacious decks. One in front and a back deck with a hot tub off the master suite.
Inside, a nice wood stove awaits you, making your stay warm and comfortable. The home has a stereo with a CD player, TV and VCR. Bikes are ready for you to enjoy all the natural scenic wonders on the 37 miles of bike paths and the God given beauty that Sunriver has to offer.
Close to the Sunriver Mall shopping
1 King, 2 Double, HOT TUB, TV/VCR, DVD player, D/W, W/D, gas BBQ, microwave, free standing wood fireplace, 5 bikes, single garage, 1 level, near RR tracks, 3 stars
This home comes with 8 Unlimited SHARC Passes
If you would like further information about this Sunriver vacation rental or our Sunriver property management services please call.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, LIbrary
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Sharc, Shopping Mall, Restaurants, Mt.Bachelor Shuttle, Hair Salon, Spa, Medical Services Nearby, Gas Station
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Bikes, Movie Rentals, Discount Bike Rentals, Paved Bike Paths, Water Sport Rentals, ATV Rentals, White Water Rafting, Sight Seeing, Snowmobile Rentals
* Family: Ice Skating, Kids Adventure Camps, Library, Fort Rock Park, Mini Golf (Summer)
* Geographic: Close to Town, 90 Minutes To Crater Lake, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rock
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Wood Fireplace, All Large Beds, One Level
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Single Garage
* Pets: No
* Sharc: Yes