Sit On The Deck Or In The Private Hot Tub & Look Out Over National Forest!
Welcome to Alta Lane #2 . The house looks out into the National Forest and has two spacious decks. One in front and a back deck with a hot tub off the master suite.
Inside, a nice wood stove awaits you, making your stay warm and comfortable. The home has a stereo with a CD player, TV and VCR. Bikes are ready for you to enjoy all the natural scenic wonders on the 37 miles of bike paths and the God given beauty that Sunriver has to offer.
This home has Free and Discounted SHARC passes available.
Close to the Sunriver Mall shopping & SHARC Aquatic & Recreation Facility.
This home provides Free & Discounted 1 day SHARC passes.
1 pass per person is provided up to the maximum occupancy of the home. Free one day passes are available for pick up at check in. Additional 1 day passes can be purchased in our office. Other restrictions may apply
Same day visit for SHARC aquatics and /or North Pool may be used for tennis access in place of SHARC/North Pool. Tennis reservations are required.
1 King, 2 Double, HOT TUB, TV/VCR, DVD player, D/W, W/D, gas BBQ, microwave, free standing wood fireplace, 5 bikes, single garage, 1 level, near RR tracks, 3 stars, No "free" passes on 1 night stays.
If you would like further information about this Sunriver vacation rental or our Sunriver property management services please call.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Bank, LIbrary
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Sharc, Shopping Mall, Restaurants, Mt.Bachelor Shuttle, Hair Salon, Spa, Medical Services Nearby, Gas Station
* Culture: High Desert Museum, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Music Festival
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, VCR, Bikes, Movie Rentals, Discount Bike Rentals, Paved Bike Paths, Water Sport Rentals, ATV Rentals, White Water Rafting, Sight Seeing, Snowmobile Rentals
* Family: Ice Skating, Kids Adventure Camps, Library, Fort Rock Park, Mini Golf (Summer)
* Geographic: Close to Town, 90 Minutes To Crater Lake, Lava Cast Foret, Lava River Caves, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rock
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High Speed Internet, Wood Fireplace, All Large Beds, One Level
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Single Garage
* Pets: No
* Sharc: Free and Discounted Tickets