Summer offers year round access to the National Forest, with close proximity to several national parks as well. This recreation mecca has it all. During the summer months the wildlife are abundant in the area. Moose, Elk, Mule Deer, Buffalo, and Big Horn sheep. There are several good horse riding outfitters to give you some great memories as well. Several trail systems in the area allow motorcycles and ATVs to explore the many miles of off-road adventure in the nearby National Forest. Hiking trails are all over this area in the Targhee NF, Tetons, Yellowstone, Wind Rivers, and many other areas. This property is perfectly positioned for your adventure.
The winter offers some of the best snowboard and ski slopes in North America. This property is minutes from Grand Targhee Summer and Ski Resort, 30 minutes from world famous Jackson Hole, Wyoming and world class skiing. West Yellowstone and the entrance to Yellowstone Park is only 94 miles away. Snowmobile into Yellowstone, Mesa Falls, or in the nearby National Forest. Dog sledding, cross country skiing, tubing, snow shoeing, and many other winter sports are available to enjoy. Take a snow coach ride into Yellowstone and see how the wildlife spend the winter. Take a sleigh ride into the National Elk Refuge or just sit back and relax at this vacation paradise.
Ideal for family vacations, singles and couples get-away, artist/writer retreat, honeymoons, bird watching, hiking, kayaking, skiing, fishing, and/or just enjoying the fresh air. This property is clean, accommodating and has everything you'll need to make your stay memorable!
There are 2 Satellite TV Receivers and DVD/VCR for individual viewing freedom on the three TVs. High Speed Internet - Wireless or Ethernet.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* AMENITY: king, queen, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: churches, cinemas, festivals, forests, library, restaurants, waterfalls
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank, Restaurants, Ski Resort
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, ATV and Snowmobile Trail Access, Trail Rides, Ski Shuttle
* Culture: Music Festivals, Art Shows
* DINING_CHECKBOX: Dining
* ENTERTAINMENT: Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
* GENERAL: Iron & Board, Towels Provided
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Yellowstone National Park, Grand Targhee Ski
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Dishwasher, Slow Cooker, Waffle Iron, Mixer, High Chair
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, horseback riding, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, sledding, walking
* LOCAL_SERVICES_AND_BUSINESSES: ATM/bank, Babysitter, fitness center, groceries, hospital, laundromat, massage therapist, medical services
* LOCATION_TYPE: Mountain View
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Balcony, Sattelite, Hot Tub
* OUTSIDE: Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf
* Outdoor: Deck, Balcony, Gas Grill, Hot Tub
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: skiing, whitewater rafting
* SUITABILITY: children welcome, non smoking only, pets considered
* SUITABILITY_CHKBOX: Minimum Age Limit for Renters, Weddings