Vacation Apartment in Westerland - 366 sqft, central, renovated, clean (# 4915)
Very good central location, renovated, very clean, relatively inexpensive., key advantages: central, renovated, clean, clean, well furnished, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Westerland, Walking distance into downtown Westerland is only 1 minutes, Equipment:
* The living room and bedroom are comfortably furnished with a double Murphy bed, a large wardrobe, two chests of drawers, cabinet, flat screen TV with a radio function, a two-seater couch with a coffee table and a dining table with two chairs. .
* The fitted kitchen is equipped with an electric cooker, fridge with freezer, a dishwasher, a kettle and a coffee maker.
* The bathroom has a shower, a toilet, a wash basin and a heated towel rail. .
* There is also a wall safe.
* The building has a lift. Washer and dryer are located in the basement (coin operated).
Location Sylt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Sylt Airport. From Sylt Airport the distance to the unit at Strandstraße 4, 25980 Westerland is about 3 km (1.8 miles), approximately a 7 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Westerland, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $82-$121 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 366 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Stove, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Safe
The apartment is located right in the city center of Westerland. The Strandstraße 4 is next to the well-known 5-star Luxushotel "Stadt Hamburg". There are numerous restaurants, shops, bus stop and a taxi stand in the immediate vicinity. It is only a few hundred meters to the beach and the train.
From the railway station: From the train station you go the Fußgängerzone Wilhelmstraße to Maybachstraße. Then you have to turn right and after about 100 meters the Strandstraße is on the left.
More travel info about Westerland: Westerland lies on the North Sea island of Sylt and is Germany's northernmost town and a former municipality. Only the smaller communities of List, Wenningstedt and Kampen – none an incorporated town – lie farther north in Germany.