Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - modern, bright, central (# 4855)
This cozy and very high-quality 1 -bedroom apartment is located in the beautiful Sedanviertel in a quiet backyard located between Central Station and the city center ., key advantages: modern, bright, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Freiburg im Breisgau, Equipment:
The apartment has a modern, upscale amenities. In the living area there is a 160x200 bed, plenty of storage space for your luggage, a comfortable sofa, flat screen satellite TV, radio with CD player, and free Wi-Fi. The new Kitchenette is equipped with two cooking rings, kettle, coffee pod machine, toaster, cutlery, pots, pans, glasses and cookware. The living area has high quality parquet. The kitchen and bathroom are tiled modern and new. Two towels and bath towels per stay and person are included.
A travel cot and a high chair can be provided free of charge.
Location EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Moltkestraße 1a, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 76 km (47.5 miles), approximately a 46 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $87-$76 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player
Discover Freiburg im Breisgau and local activities:
* France is a mere 20 km away, Switzerland is also only 60 km away. The town itself offers your landmark "Münster" and "Baechle" (small watercourses in the city center).
* The large theater, concert hall, small venues, studios and galleries, a variety of small and large museums, numerous large and small cinemas all contribute to a surprisingly broad cultural spectrum for a "small" city.
* The city center has many shops, numerous cafes and restaurants offer regional and international specialties.
* Bicycle routes in the city and surrounding areas
* The Black Forest presents itself extremely white in the winter and often excellent snow boots for alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoe tours or just for a walk in the beautiful snow landscape.
* Thermal baths
* World Cup mountain bike track
* Climbing in the hall or on the rocks
* Alpine Skiing
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. Because of its scenic beauty, relatively warm and sunny climate, and easy access to the Black Forest, Freiburg is a hub for regional tourism. Notable features of Freiburg include the Augustinerplatz, one of the central squares in the old city. Once an Augustinian monastery, it is now a popular social space for Freiburg's younger residents. The Historisches Kaufhaus, or historical marketplace, is a Renaissance building constructed between 1520 and 1530, and was once the center of the financial life of the region. The Platz der alten Synagoge ("Old Synagogue Square") is one of the more important squares on the outskirts of the historic old city. The square was the location of a synagogue until it was destroyed on the Night of Broken Glass in 1938.