LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Goslar - 538 sqft, upscale, quiet, central (# 4725)
Upscale furnishings, quiet location with terrace or balcony, yet close to Goslar's wonderful Old Town, a World Heritage Site Rammelsberg Mine Museum, Kaiserpfalz with its historic market square 1000 years old city, close to the Harz., key advantages: upscale, quiet, central, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Goslar, Walking distance into downtown Goslar is only 20 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* 1 bedroom (2,00 m x 1,80 m)
* 1 living room with living and dining area and balcony access
* Kitchenette in the living room with a refrigerator, stove, oven, sink, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and extensive dishes, etc.
* Bathroom with shower and toilet, lots of storage space (if needed with bathing and changing facilities for babies).
* 2 balconies with east and southwest orientation with furniture
* TV in both the living room and the bedroom (flat-screen)
* Stereo and DVD player in living room (iPhone compatible)
* Bed linen and towels included in the initial in the rate
* Wi-Fi access possible
* Given bicycle storage in the garage
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Kollwitzweg 4, 38642 Goslar is about 80 km (50.0 miles), approximately a 60 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Goslar, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $114-$128 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 538 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
All necessary shops such as supermarket, bakery, hairdresser, pharmacy, bank, doctor and dentist are all in the immediate vicinity of the apartments. The city bus stop is only 400 m away.
More travel info about Goslar: Goslar is a historic town in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is located on the northwestern slopes of the Harz mountain range. The Old Town of Goslar and the nearby Mines of Rammelsberg are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.