Vacation Apartment in Bad Elster - 484 sqft, sunny, quiet, comfortable (# 4371)
The apartment is sunny and quiet, close to the forest and only 15 minutes walk from the center of the beautiful spa town of Bad Elster. It has in addition to central heating and underfloor heating a stove (so it is with us also beautiful in winter) and a large terrace facing south. There is also English and Spanish spoken (and a smattering of French and Czech). The apartment was renovated about a year ago and refurbished. We have placed a great value in comfort because in our opinion good sleep next to plenty of rest and fresh air for the recovery is crucial. In the apartment there is a small library and a small minibar and a coffee machine., key advantages: sunny, quiet, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Walking distance into downtown Bad Elster is only 15 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Our apartment is located on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible and has a separate entrance. It has two bedrooms, plus a separate fully fitted kitchen with dining table and coffee machine, a hall and a bathroom with shower. The apartment has floor heating, heated towel rails in the bathroom and fireplace in the living room (wood is provided free of charge). The apartment was completely refurbished in 2012. Special emphasis was placed on beds and mattresses so you sleep soundly and wake up rested.
The bedroom has a double bed and a wardrobe. In the living room there are two comfortable chairs with table, cabinet with books and drinks, a desk and a fireplace. The apartment is suitable for 2 people as well as a pet. An Internet connection (DSL-LAN) can be used in the home. TV (satellite TV) available. On the southwest terrace enjoy the sun in complete tranquility. A grill is ready for you. On cold days you look forward to warmth of the stove.
Bicycles can be parked for free in the building.
We would like to point out that when using the apartment with a dog, the fee for the final cleaning is 30 euros instead of 15, as this is done professionally.
* Possibilities, holistic massage techniques to hide from gentle to strong, from soothing to stimulating, serve to restore the natural self-regulation in body and mind behind the concept of biodynamic massage. It will be solved energetic blockages and your life energy starts to flow. The Biodynamic massage is often applied in the psychotherapeutic field. According to the teaching Gerda Boyesens certain treatments can be stored there uncovered old blockages in your body and is released by emotional expression, processing via the autonomic nervous system and talk therapy.
* Integrative Yoga: exercises coordinate with the breath and movement is achieved an integration of body and mind, and raised the energy level. After an hour of yoga you feel balanced and centered. A yoga session lasts between 40 and 60 minutes
* Introduction to Zen Meditation: Behind zazen ("sitting") hides a nonrepresentational form of meditation. You sit in a comfortable position that you can change as possible during the time of meditation and focus on feeling the breath as the body flows in and out again. Emerging thought we go by. Regular meditation practice increases your concentration, makes you more mindful, balanced, free and peaceful. It can trigger and accelerate turns in your life. Let me give you an introduction. A session lasts about 30 minutes. It makes sense to multiple sessions on consecutive days.
* 3 guided hikes
Location Hof-Plauen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hof-Plauen Airport. From Hof-Plauen Airport the distance to the unit at Obere Bärenloher Straße 14, 08645 Bad Elster is about 39 km (24.3 miles), approximately a 40 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bad Elster, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $56-$57 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 484 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, has a cozy fireplace, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Patio, Garden, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Fireplace
The house is in a quiet and a sunny south-facing slope on the hill. The spa resort of Bad Elster, with its beautiful parks, theater, spa facilities, and shopping is within walking distance, as well as the nature reserve Zeidelweide.
Discover Bad Elster and local activities:
* The spa and festival town of Bad Elster is also one of the oldest mud-baths of germany. The Saxon state spa is located in the triangle between Saxony, Bavaria and the Czech Republic in the Upper Vogtland.
* Bad Elster Albertbad
* Kurhaus Bad Elster
* Natural Monument Bärenloh settlement
* Markneukirchen Instrument Museum and a variety of concerts, nightlife (disco) in Plauen. In five minutes you can also drive in the Czech Republic (Hranice, As). Possibilities for winter sports (downhill and cross country skiing) are 30 minutes away in the Czech towns of Bublava and Schoeneck.
Arriving on the A72, AS Plauen-South, take the B92 towards Bad Elster / Bad Bramstedt. When you see the Kurhaus on the right turn left past the Royal Albert Theatre in the Park Street (at sign 20 you are too far). Follow the main road until the T-junction (left Parkhotel Helene). There you turn right (Bärenloh settlement) in the Old Roßbacher road. This goes to the Lower Bear Loherstraße. After a few hundred meters turn sharp left up the hill (sign Bärenloh settlement) in the Upper Bear Loherstraße. Follow the road until the yellow house "Bärenloh". Go all the way up the driveway, right around the house and ring the bell.
More travel info about Bad Elster: Bad Elster is a spa town in the Vogtlandkreis district, in the Free State of Saxony, Germany. The Elster Mountains are ideal for tourists, hikers, mushroom gatherers, and winter athletes. The soft slopes are even appropriate for the casual hiker.