LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Klais - scenic, quiet, comfortable (# 4359)
4 star apartment with a large south bedroom with king-size bed and bathroom with bath en suite, one bedroom with two single beds, large living room (on request with 2 beds with adjustable bed frame, mattress, etc.), kitchen with dishwasher, club soda, 4-burner stove, oven, microwave, etc., and bathroom with bath, shower, 2 sinks, etc. The apartment has a flat screen TV in living room, DVD and CD player, free wireless Internet and an equipped TV in the bedroom and has direct access to a large sun terrace from the living room and bedroom with open panoramic views of the Alps., key advantages: scenic, quiet, comfortable, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Klais, Equipment:
Our 2-4 and 2-6 person apartments (living room and 1 or 2 bedrooms, and living room with Murphy bed) correspond to the 4-star standard of DTV. Equipped with a HD flat screen in the living room and another TV in the bedroom, free wireless internet, washer and club soda. The 2013 Berghaus service also provides Lend-Smartephones (instead of or in addition to maps) and laptops.
The classic apartment is primarily decorated in blue. If desired, you can also get bathrobes.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at An Der Kirchleiten 5, 82493 Klais is about 137 km (85.6 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 34 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Klais, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $176-$138 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Garden, Sofabed
You couldn´t find a better starting point. Surrounded by the rough beauty of alpine nature, the "Berghaus" is situated not only just a five minutes walk away from the cross-country ski run and the tennis court, but also close to many lakes with ice skating possibilities. Many hiking and biking routes and trails start from "Berghaus", e.g. the "three-lakes-route" or the "King-Ludwig-II.-hunting-chateau-tour". Alpine Ski-Areas and the Zugspitze are reachable within 10 minutes by car, the Schloss Linderhof and Neuschwanstein within 20/40 minutes.
Discover Klais and local activities:
* Olympiastätten-Besichtigung in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Seefeld, München and Innsbruck.
* Wellness with Green-Spa´s, Wellen- and Erlebnisbädern and Gebirgsseen.
* Höhenmomente and 360- degree view of the Alp-Spix.
* Riesenfernrohrbesichtigung auf dem Karwendel.
* Klettern, Wildwasser-Rafting, Gleitschirmfliegen.
* Skifahren in zahlreichen Skigebieten.
* Eislaufen and Eisstockschießen, Langlauf and Eishockey.
* Neujahrsspringen, Teil der 4-Schanzen-Tournee, Alpin-Weltcup and City-Biathlon live verfolge.
* Schlösser and Burgen- von König Ludwigs legendären Märchenschlössern Schloss Neuschwanstein, Schloss Linderhof, Schloss Herrenchiemsee and Schachenschloss, Burg Werdenfels.
* Crystal clear mountain lakes, aqua blue water that you can see through to the bottom. Swimming is allowed in almost all lakes with the possibility to rent pedal boats and other boats to drive. Walchensee has windsurfing, sailing and diving. More than 15 of these mountain lakes are located in close proximity to the mountain house.
* Innsbruck: Golden Roof, but also the Alpine Zoo, the Cyclorama and the Swarovski Crystal Worlds
* Garmisch-Partenkirchen: the most modern ski jump in the world is now just as landmarks like the Kandahar. The extensive network of trails provides optimum conditions for each.
* mountain biking
* ice sports
One of the highest ICE stations in Germany provides hourly train connections to and from Munich and Innsbruck with stops in all relevant locations. We are happy to pick you up.
More travel info about Klais: Klais is a small village in Kruen in Oberbayern.