Guest Rooms in Maehring - quiet, comfortable, relaxing (# 4239)
3 stars, quiet location, ideal for trips to the Czech Republic, for example, Marienbad, only 10 minutes by car to Sibyllenbad in Neualbenreuth, and the geographical center of Europe., key advantages: quiet, comfortable, relaxing, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), upgraded interiors, clean, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Maehring, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Overnight stays with breakfast in our 3 star double rooms. Each has shower / toilet and they are also equipped with color satellite TV, telephone and safe. They have a terrace or a balcony with garden furniture and parasol. The breakfast room can be used as a lounge evening. Drinks are available.
* Bread service
* table Tennis
* Guided walks (in the winter cross country skiing) by appointment
* Suggested for hikers, cyclists and motorcyclists
* miscellaneous maps
* Shopping Tips
* Wireless Internet
* Collection and delivery service to Deutsche Bahn (train station: Weiden, Wiesau, Marktredwitz): pricing on request
* for other rides: Price on request
* Drinks in the lounge or on the terrace
* Dog / pets in the apartment / room (not available for all apartments) on request
* Nordic walking classes (trainers with BLSV license can be booked)
* Nording walking sticks for a fee
* Adventure maps, cycling and hiking maps
* Ski rental (with partners)
* Bicycle rental (with partners)
* Packed lunch for the journey home
* Enjoys a joint visit with you in an original "Zoigl Tavern" to snack and Zoiglbier and introduces you to the Upper Palatinate beer culture. (fee)
* Organization of individual day-trips from Mähring, with a bus from 7 people or 15 people to Prague, Pilsen, Meissen, Dresden, Regensburg, Bayreuth, Nuremberg, etc.. Give us a destination and we will make you an offer.
* Dogs can be accommodated in 5 weatherproof kennels for free. It is also possible to have them in the apartments and rooms (floors without carpet) for a fee of € 5.00 per dog / day. Please understand that each dog has to be registered, regardless of whether it is to be housed in kennels or in the house. In addition you will receive a confirmation.
E-bike package for 5 days: 5 nights for 2 people in a 4 star apartment with shower / WC, bedroom, kitchen, telephone, color satellite TV, balcony with garden furniture and parasol. Electricity, water, heating, bed linen, hand and bath towels and final cleaning are included in the price. 1 Radkarte with touring and advice. 1 whole day relaxing drive with two electric bikes. Price for 2 people: 210,00 €
Gartenschaupauschale Tirschenreuth 1 week: 1 weeks accommodation for 2 people in a 4 star apartment with shower / WC, bedroom, kitchen, telephone, color satellite TV, balcony with garden furniture and parasol. Electricity, water, heating, bed linen, hand and bath towels and final cleaning are included in the price. 2 day tickets for entry into the small garden show "Natur in der Stadt" in Tirschenreuth. Price for 2 people: 260,00 €
Location Hof-Plauen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hof-Plauen Airport. From Hof-Plauen Airport the distance to the unit at Marienbader Straße 225, 95695 Maehring is about 90 km (56.2 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 5 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Maehring, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $34-$24 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Charcoal Grill, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Telephone, Sauna, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Mähring and local activities:
* Discover the leisure facilities and attractions in the northern Upper Palatinate, which is incidentally one of the best holiday destinations in Germany. In addition, our hotel is the ideal starting point for trips to the Czech Republic to the world famous Bohemian spa triangle Karlsbad, Franzensbad and Marienbad, which is only 20 km away.
* NEW: In addition to our trekking bikes, we also rent electric bike
* Gartenschau Tirschenreuth
* For wellness or spa treatments, a 10-minute drive away is the Sibyllenbad Neualbenreuth which is also the geographical center of Europe.
* Hike the Nutschweg, a premium hiking trail
* Also, the angler has the opportunity to pursue his hobby. Countless lakes and ponds in the vicinity of Mähring.
* In winter, cross-country biking on well-groomed trails around Mähring possible and the cross-country center Silberhütte is not far away. Smaller ski slopes are in Schloppach Großbüchlberg and Altglashütte, a little further then Mehlmeisl and Fahrenberg oder der Ochsenkopf.
* End of July Mähring is an attraction for thousands of displaced persons. Every year in the built of the displaced St. Anna Kapelle, part of a major festival
* Try the "Zoigl", a bottom-fermented beer that is only available in the northern Upper Palatinate.
* Neualbenreuth: (12 km) Grenzlandturm, Mittelpunkt Europas, Vereishaus
* Bärnau (15 km) Deutsche Knopfmuseum, Geschichtspark Bärnau, Steinbergkirche, Waldnaabquelle
* Tirschenreuth (16 km) Tirschenreuther Marktplatzes, historische Rathaus, Stadtpfarrkirche, Klettnersturm, Fischereimuseum, Fischhof, Fatimakirche
* Waldsassen (23 km) Waldsassener Basilika, Stiftlandmuseum, Dreifaltigkeitskirche "Die Kappel"
* Falkenberg (25 km) Burg Falkenberg, Zoigl-Bier
* Windischeschenbach - Kontinentale Tiefenbohrung, Zoiglwirtschaften
* Neuhaus - Burg, Zoiglwirtschaften
* Konnersreuth - Grab Konnersreuther Resl
* Altglashütte - Waldnaabquelle, Skilift
* Großbüchlberg - Freizeithügel, Sommerrodelbahn, Skilift
* Hildweinsreuth - Mittelpunkt Mitteleuropas
* Flossenbürg - Burgruine, KZ-Gedenkstätte, Skilift
* Münchenreuth - Große Kappelkirche
* Max Reger Stadt, historische Altstadt, Thermenwelt
* Silberhütte - Langlaufzentrum, Burgruine Schellenberg
* Steinwald - Burgruine Weissenstein, Oberpfalzturm
* Tirschenreuth - Teichpfanne, Oberpfälzer Fischereimuseum
* Luisenburg - Felsenlabyrinth, Festspiele with Naturbühne
* Pleystein - Rosenquarzfelsen - Zottbachtal
* Bayreuth - Altstadt, Wagner-Festspiele, Eremitage
* Fahrenberg - Ski, Wallfahrtskirche
* Bischofsgrün - Ochsenkopf, Ski, Sommerrodelbahn
* Loiffling - Kurfürstenpark
* Amberg - Altstadt, Kurfürstenbad
* Gößweinstein - Tropfsteinhöhle
* Schloss Thurn - Freizeitpark
* Plech - Freizeit- and Westernpark
* Regensburg - Weltkulturerbe, Dom, Donauschifffahrt, Walhalla
* Kloster Weltenburg - Klosteranlage with Donaudurchbruch
* Kuchlbauers Hundertwasserturm - Abensberg
* Kelheim - Befreiungshalle
* Nürnberg - Altstadt, Burg, Zoo
* Arber - Skigebiet, Aussicht
* Maria Loretto - Wallfahrtskirche
* Doubrava - Freilichtmuseum
* Tillenberg - with grandiosem Rundblick
* Plana - Altstadt
* St. Anna Wallfahrtskirche
* Tachov - Mittelalterliche Altstadt, Ritterspiele
* Chodova Plana - Brauerei with Restaurant Felsenkeller
* Cheb (Eger) - Alte Reichshauptstadt with historical Marktplatz
* Kladská - Hochmoorgebiet
* Jagdschloss Fürst Metternich
* Bad Königswart - Kurort Nähe Marienbad
* Tepla - Kloster with Bibliothek
* Soos - Moorgebiet
* Loket - Burganlage
* Pilsen - Brauerei, Zoo
* Rozvadov - Duty Free Shop
* Karlsbad - Franzensbad and Marienbad - Weltberühmtes Böhmisches Bäderdreieck
* Prag - The goldene Stadt, Hauptstadt Tschechiens
* Here are some hiking suggestions around Mähring: Nikolauskirche, Alter Herrgott, Dreihaken CZ über Lohhäuser, Bromenhof CZ, Dick Gedenkstein, St. Anna Kirche am Pfaffenbühl, Egerer Waldhäusl, Mittelpunkt Europas, Grenzlandturm Neualbenreuth, Tirschenreuther Teichpfanne, Planetenweg, Karpfenwege in Tirschenreuth und Kemnath, Roter Turm Bärnau, Alglashütte and Silberhütte mit Waldnaabquelle, Liebenstein Stausee, Waldnaabtal, Oberpfalzturm, Burgruine Weissenstein
* Hallenbäder: Bärnau, Tirschenreuth, Mitterteich, Waldsassen
* Freibäder: Tirschenreuth, Mitterteich, Waldsassen, Waldfreibad Altglashütte
* Naturbadeweiher: Badeweiher Mähring, Moorweiher Bärnau, Großer Weiher Plößberg, Waldnaabstausee, Lago Gebhardtshöhe, Wiesauer Waldseen, Gaisweiher Flossenbürg
* Bicycle Rental of mountain and trekking bikes and e-bikes prices per wheel for Ghost trekking wheels 1 day 10,00 € e - Bike 1 hour 3,00 € 1/2 day 1 days 8.00 EUR 15.00 EUR
From Munich: A9 towards Nuremberg, after Holledau take the A93 towards Hof - Regensburg, after weiden exit Windischeschenbach or Falkenberg over Tirschenreuth after Mähring.
From the Hof: A 93 towards Regensburg, exit Mitterteich or Falkenberg over Tirschenreuth after Mähring.
From Bamberg: A 70 towards Bayreuth, continue the A9 towards Berlin, exit Berneck until Marktredwitz, then take the A93 towards Regensburg, exit Mitterteich or Falkenberg over Tirschenreuth after Mähring.
From Bayreuth: B 22 towards Weiden, to Erbendorf, go in the direction of Tirschenreuth / Falkenberg towards Mähring.
From Nuremberg: A9 towards Berlin, exit Grafenwoehr towards Reiden, in Pressath go towards Erbendorf, there towards Tirschenreuth / Falkenberg further Mähring.
From Nuremberg: A 6 Amberg to Wernberg, then take A93 towards Hof, exit Windischeschenbach or Falkenberg over Tirschenreuth after Mähring.
More travel info about Maehring: Maehring is a municipality in the district of Tirschenreuth in Bavaria, Germany.