LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Zams - 721 sqft, comfortable, quality, central (# 4215)
The apartments are both fully refurbished and offer maximum comfort. The apartments have been awarded 4 edelweiss (the highest possible category for private landlords). The apartments are 46m ² and 67m ² very spacious. The equipment is very high quality and offers every comfort (radio in the bathroom, everywhere balcony, satellite TV in every room, dishwasher, electric stove with oven, fridge with freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, safe, hair dryer, shaving mirror couch, desk , w-lan Other service:. ski boot dryer, bread service, ample parking, western Tyrol card included), key advantages: comfortable, quality, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Zams, Walking distance into downtown Zams is only 5 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our centrally located and quiet holiday apartments in Zams offer you a place to relax and a great deal of comfort, tradition, and modern convenience – and above all the most heart-felt Tyrolean hospitality and attention to detail. Our house offers you two completely remodelled apartments in various sizes (for 2-5 people and 4-8 people), a large flower garden with a lawn for sunbathing and a play area for children. We will be happy to deliver fresh bread rolls and pastries to your door each morning!
Along with the high-quality and tasteful furnishings of our apartments, our house has a practical ski storage room with boot dryer, spacious balcony for taking in the surroundings, ample parking, and a beautiful garden. We are happy to pamper you with our bread roll delivery service for breakfast! Enjoy a holiday in the Tyrol featuring modern design and heart-felt tradition!
* 2 bedroom with satellite TV, safe, sofa, desk and balcony
* 2 bath with shower/WC (hair dryer, cosmetic mirror, radio)
* Completely equipped eat-in kitchen (dishwasher, cooker with oven, microwave oven, coffee machine, electric kettle, refrigerator with freezer)
* Spacious sleeper sofa for two people
* Satellite TV
* A large garden with lawn for sunbathing and play area for children
* Parking directly at the house
* Free WLAN
* A breath-taking location just a stone's throw away from the Venet gondola
* Ski storage room with boot dryer
* Bread roll delivery service available on request
* Room safes
* Hand towels, bedding and table linens
* A golden autumn: 7 days for the price of 6, Discover a zest for life with your walking stick during the golden months of autumn and enjoy the yellow-gold Alpine meadows and majestic mountains all around the picturesque town of Zams! Package includes: Bread roll service, Tirol West regional hiking guide. Price does not include: One-time final cleaning charge and local taxes for the duration of the stay. Valid from: 01 Sept. 2013 – 31 Oct. 2013
* LATE AUTUMN/EARLY WINTER DELICACIES: 7 days for the price of 6. Send autumn on its way and get ready for the coldest but cosiest and quietest time of the year. Retreat and slow down in the idyllic town of Zams! Package includes: 7 nights. Price does not include: One-time final cleaning charge and local taxes for the duration of the stay. Valid from: 01.11.13 - 20.12.13
* TASTER DAYS: 3 days at a 10% discount Do you have only a little time to relax in the Tyrol? Get a taste of the region by spending a few nights at the Juen Holiday Apartments in Zams! You’ll love your time with us and will want to stay even longer! Package includes: 3 nights without board. Price does not include: One-time final cleaning charge and local taxes for the duration of the stay. Valid from: 01.04.14 - 30.06.14
* Spring fever: 7 days for the price of 6. Experience – maybe even on two wheels – the delicate springtime and the awakening of untouched nature, the blooming trees and the magical town of Zams at its best! Package includes: 7 nights. Price does not include: One-time final cleaning charge and local taxes for the duration of the stay. Valid from: 01.04.2014 - 30.06.2014
* Kids ski free weeks. Ski lesson, ski pass, and ski hire free of charge. We pay particular attention to the wishes of our smallest ski bunnies during Kids Ski Free weeks in the Tirol West holiday region. Package includes: Ski lesson, child care, ski equipment (skis, boots, poles, helmet) for 5 days; special gift for each child. Price does not include: Lunch – €10 a day. Valid from: 04 Jan. 2014 – 18 Jan. 2014 and from 15 March 2014 – 29 March 2014
* Ride by rail special: Travel by train from Germany directly to the Tirol West holiday region. Quick, practical, safe, no traffic congestion, no stress, and no stopping for petrol! 3-day advance purchase. Specific train connection. While availability lasts.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $191-$195 for 6 persons.
Unit Size: 721 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area, Safe, Games, Sofabed
They have been awarded the highest seal of quality, 4 Edelweiss, for their comfort and quality furnishings by the Tyrolean Owners Association of Private Room and Apartment Rental. They offer ample space for 2-8 people and afford a special sense of well-being for your unforgettable holiday in the perfect location. Located in a hiker’s paradise, you will be instantly captivated by the breath-taking surroundings of your holiday home, such as the Arlberg mountains, the village of Ischgl, the Fiss-Serfaus peaks, the Kaunertal glacier and the three-country border surrounding Nauders.
Discover Zams and local activities:
* The numerous ski areas in and around the Tirol West holiday region offer novices and experienced professionals limitless skiing fun and the ideal slope conditions. Your holiday house in Zams is located at the foot of our own mountain, Venet, and in the heart of the most famous ski areas in the Tyrol. It is the ideal base camp for an adventurous ski safari to Ischgl, Galtür, Fiss-Serfaus, and Nauders, on the Kaunertal glacier or in the Arlberg mountains, the cradle of Alpine skiing. The Tyrolean Oberland offers you a variety of options with its...
* Even for enthusiasts of ski tours and nature-loving mountaineers, the Tirol West holiday region offers numerous options: from challenging summit climbs to simple beginner tours with breath-taking panoramic views and the obligatory stop-off at a cosy Alpine inn for traditional culinary delights. Breathe in the winter air as you take a romantic winter walk or snowshoe through snowy forests and find the well-deserved quiet and solitude you’ve been waiting for.
* Whether skate skiing or traditional cross-country skiing, those who prefer the soft sounds and gentle rhythm of winter can leave their tracks behind in our groomed cross-country trails and experience the untouched nature of the Tyrolean Oberland, in particular on the splendid high-altitude trails above Fliess and in Kaunergrat nature park. Racing fun on two runners is guaranteed when you join a tobogganing party, go for a sled ride, or skate at the ice rinks in the Tirol West holiday region! Once a week, a guided night tour of the lit Zammer Lochputz gorge lights up the eyes of both children and adults alike.
* All roads lead to Zams in the Tyrol! It is located where three countries meet – Germany, Italy, and Switzerland – on the ancient Roman road known as Via Claudia, the Way of St. James, and the E5. Close by you will find the famous Arlberg mountains, the sunny high plateau and the hiker’s paradise of Fiss-Serfaus, and the Silvretta Alps. When you stay with us you will find yourself at the base of the majestic Venet Massif for hikers, the Startberg mountain for hang gliders and paragliders, and in the middle of the Kaunergrat nature park and Tirol West holiday region, which has been awarded the Tyrolean Hiking Quality Seal. We offer active holiday fun, picturesque villages, crystal-clear mountain lakes, lush green Alpine meadows and rich forests.
* The Venet gondola carries you from 780 m to 2,208 m above sea level to the Krahberg mountain in only 8 minutes. Here you will find the most famous panoramic lookout point of the West Tyrolean mountain range. And here you will find yourself immersed in a unique habitat of animals and plants that make the Kaunergrat nature park their home. It is located between the Pitz and Kauner valleys, known for their Fliesser Sonnenhänge (sunny slopes) featuring 1,400 varieties of butterflies – all of which you can enjoy as you hike the diverse and exciting trails of the region. What is more, the Venet mountain is a true El Dorado for those who enjoy the popular high-tech treasure hunting adventure of geocaching using GPS devices. Visitors can enjoy a more relaxing way to stay in shape during their holidays by taking advantage of the numerous Nordic walking trails that the Tirol West holiday region has to offer. They were designed and marked in compliance with the Laufland Tirol guidance system, created to provide detailed information about the trails, and they are sometimes lit.
* Conquer on two wheels the impressive mountain surroundings of the Tirol West holiday region and discover the three most famous long-distance cycling trails of the Alps – the Inn and Etschrad trails and the Via Claudia Augusta. Wind your way along the trails on your racing bike, mountain bike, or one of the new e-bikes, and take in the fresh air as you enjoy easy rides or extreme challenges.
* Water and its cooling characteristic can be found all around Zams in a variety of exciting ways for you to enjoy. It is gentle and healing in the revitalizing Kneipp pools in Grins and lively and sparkling in the mystical Zammer Lochputz gorge. And it is wild and powerful when rafting, canyoning, or kayaking in the rivers. Enjoying the refreshing Kneipp pools
* Due to its thermal design and unique natural setting, the Venet mountain is loved by hang gliders and paragliders from far and wide as a favourite flying spot. Dare to take an unforgettable tandem flight and discover a brand new outlook on life. Furthermore, the Tirol West holiday region offers three additional attractive climbing areas. The climbing parks, Affenhimmel and Burschlwand, offer 230 different routes with up to 80-m wall height for climbing enthusiasts who love to touch the clouds.
* There is so much to discover all around Zams: the farmhouse museum and summer fun park in Fiss, the summertime toboggan roller-coaster known as the Alpine Coaster in Imst, the mining museum, Knappenwelt, in Gurgltal, the prehistoric village of Ötzidorf in Umhausen, the Alpentherme Aqua Dome in Längenfeld for water lovers, and the Alpinarium museum in Galtür featuring interesting exhibits about Alpine life. And don’t forget the fashionable resort town of St. Moritz, the duty-free shopping paradise of Samnaun, the distinctly Mediterranean town of Merano in Southern Tyrol, the panoramic road, Silvretta-Hochalpenstrasse, the Arlberg mountains and the adorned Tyrolean provincial capital city of Innsbruck, all of which you can easily visit in a day trip from your holiday home in Zams.
By car: From Innsbruck: Inntal motorway A12, exit Zams, From Bregenz: Express road S16, exit Landeck-West, From Merano - Reschenpass - Pfunds - Landeck, From St. Moritz - Pfunds - Landeck
The Landeck/Zams international train station is a fixed stop for all passing connections. From here you can take the nearby public transportation to Juen Holiday Apartments!
More travel info about Zams: Zams is a municipality in the district of Landeck in Tyrol, Austria.