4Br/3Ba Enchanting Santa Barbara Retreat, Unique Architecture, Hot Tub
Our beautiful Santa Barbara home was built with luxury in mind, from our hand crafted wood floors to our vaulted glass ceilings! ?Wylbron Lodge? has a historic charm and unique California character. Once you walk into the front door you are greeted with abundant light flooding through the large, vaulted glass ceiling in the living space. We have three large stone fireplaces throughout our home which adds a sort of romantic appeal to the different spaces. Most of our guests are drawn to our bright chef?s kitchen which has a big island and built in gas stove top. The cook in the family will not be disappointed with the sub-zero fridge and plenty of counter space to suit all their cooking needs. Our house has four bedrooms all spread out, which allows for maximum privacy. The master suite comes complete with a luxurious king bed and private bathroom. There is also a private room connected to the master suite that has one twin bed. The second guest room has a vintage style with a cozy queen sized bed, wicker desk set and private bathroom. Our third guest room is truly unique with two delightful twin beds, private bathroom and a distinctive river rock fireplace. The fourth room is a cozy room with a full size bed. We also offer a small one bedroom cottage on the property providing additional room with two twin beds and private living space with efficiency kitchen. The cottage has an enclosed yard with a fun jungle gym, sandbox, and hot tub.
Come for the natural beauty - it is everywhere. If you've traveled around the world, you will agree that Santa Barbara rivals the finest tourist areas worldwide with great weather, beaches, and mountains. The architecture is breathtaking as well. At our home you will have easy access to beach (down the street), and upper and lower Montecito Villages for shopping and great restaurants. Santa Barbara offers water activities at the wharf, hiking in the nearby mountain trails and the local zoo is the perfect size with all of the exotic animals you would expect. Wineries and wine tasting downtown or in Santa Ynez Valley are as delightful to the pallet and they are to the eyes. Tours can be arranged.
Our property is TurnKey Rental Certified. When you book with us we?ll send you our mobile app with directions, our 24-hour live support number and rental guide. Then, you can drive right to the rental which features a digital door lock where you?ll use your unique code to enter (no need to meet for keys). Inside, you'll enjoy our premium amenities: shampoo, soaps, paper products and hotel-quality towels and linens. You can request an early check-in / late check-out and we will arrange it whenever possible.
All TurnKey Vacation Rentals follow local and state tax rules. City and state taxes will be added to all reservation rates. Each reservation also requires a cleaning fee, and the standard Property Damage Protection policy.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Full
Room Description: Master Bedroom - 1 King Bed, 1 Twin
Second Bedroom - 1 Queen Bed
Third Bedroom - 2 Twins
Fourth Bedroom - 1 Full
Separate Cottage - 2 Twins
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Live Theater, Zoo, Museums, Botanical Garden, Library, Winery, Arboretum
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, Wireless Internet, Wii
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Pots / Pans, Dishwasher, Glassware, Stove / Oven, 2 Refrigerators, Silverware, gas burner
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Iron, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock Per Bedroom, Central Heat Only, Cable
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio, BBQ Grill, Hot Tub, Fenced-in yard