Let me offer you our newly reconstructed Charming Luxury Apartment with the centre of Prague right around the corner. The apartment was reconstructed to meet the high standard of our guests staying in. It has a bedroom with double bed and spacious wardrobe for your clothes and a living room with pull out sofa bed where another person can comfortably sleep. Kitchen is fully equipped and has all utensils/appliances you might need for your own cooking. Fridge, diswasher, washing machine etc. are commonplace to ensure your stay is like at your own home. During warm summer the air conditioning in the bedroom and a fan in the living room is a nice touch. The bed linens/towels together with the wifi internet in the whole apartment are included in the price. First time in Prague and would like to avoid all the hassle at the airport? To make your arrival smooth and nice we would like to offer a private transport from the airport/train station to take you to the apartment, where I will personaly meet you to show you the place and everything around and to answer all possible questions concerning your stay you might have. Our driver who will meet you in the exit lounge of the airport is very nice and speaks excellent english.
We require 30% reservation deposit at the time of booking to secure the apartment for your stay. The rest of 70% is due upon check-in. We also require a security deposit of 250 EUR payable upon check-in. It can be either paid in cash or by credit card details.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.