Ostuni, Puglia, Italy
$190 - $270 per night
$1,300 - $1,900 per week
Vacation Villa Rental Description:
Ostuni – Puglia southern Italy
Spacious private Villa with new pool built 2014 is situated on 4 acres (1 hectare), with a panoramic view of Valle D’Itria. Views of surrounding hills with Trulli and terraced walls. Our villa is nestled between our olive grove and a variety of fruit trees. Located just a quick 5 minute drive to Ostuni on the Ostuni-Cisternino SP17 and 15 minutes to the sea.
Our villa offers 3 bedrooms, 1 on suite bathroom, plus an additional full bathroom, sleeping 6 in comfort. There is also a fully equipped kitchen for the chef in you with a gas BBQ on the terrace. A/C, wi-fi and new pool built 2014 for your summer enjoyment!
Ostuni is one of the favorite local towns to visit, great restaurants, shopping, weekly open markets with plenty to do and see. There is also a nature reserve in Casalini the closest village to us.
Brindisi airport just 35 minutes or Bari 1 hour from the villa. Very inexpensive flights with Ryanair, Alitalia and most other airlines service this airport as well.
Attractions of Interest:
• Alberobello: UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its streets of cone topped Trulli
• Fasano: great to entertain the children at the zoo and safari park
• Matera. UNESCO World Heritage site with homes carved out of the rock face and which were occupied until the 1950's.
• Locorotondo with its well respected San Martina Cantina and known as the 'window on the Itria valley', Locorotondo has a great old town and is famous for its white wines.
• Martina Franca, a wonderful picturesque old town and a big Wednesday market.
• Sun and Sand: With the Adriatic coast only 10 min. away there are numerous long sandy beach to explore. If you are interested in exploring a little further the Ionian coast is only 40 minutes away. Plenty of restaurants, bars and café are offering the local wines and suburb Italian cuisine.